Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Reply sent before Question

The Custom Header uses the LOCAL sending time when token "~T" is used. (v4.61 on XP-SP3)

This is confusing!

Could this be changed or another token be introduced?

Example -

Paul
On 5 Jun 2011 at 6:03, you

wrote:

Now

that is strange - it looks like you replied before my

question!

The

"6:03" is bama.ua.edu's local time (it shows as 11:03 in the listing window) and

was generated by "~T" in my Custom Header Line.

Now

.. that is another thing that needs attention!

(More below)

> On 5 Jun 2011 at 8:42, John R Smale

wrote:

i.e. "Date sent:          Sun, 5 Jun 2011 06:03:26 -0400"

<p>The Custom Header uses the LOCAL sending time when token "~T" is used. (v4.61 on XP-SP3) </p><p>This is confusing!</p><p>Could this be changed or another token be introduced?</p><p>Example -</p><div align="left"><font face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt">Paul</span></font></div><div align="left"><font color="#ff0000" face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><i>On 5 Jun 2011 at 6:03, you wrote:</i></span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt">Now that is strange - it looks like you replied before my question!</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt">The "6:03" is bama.ua.edu's local time (it shows as 11:03 in the listing window) and was generated by "~T" in my Custom Header Line.</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt">Now .. that is another thing that needs attention!</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt">(More below)</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font color="#ff0000" face="Courier New" size="1"><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><i>> On 5 Jun 2011 at 8:42, John R Smale wrote:</i></span></font></div><div align="left"> </div><div align="left">i.e. "Date sent:          Sun, 5 Jun 2011 06:03:26 -0400"</div><div align="left"> </div>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft