Community Discussions and Support
SMTP E (End to End Client) Sending problems.

I kinda figured. problem solved anyway, im just using my isp as my smart host for mercury c.

-Jcampbe

I kinda figured. problem solved anyway, im just using my isp as my smart host for mercury c. -Jcampbe

does anyone here live in Canada and have rogers... (or are use to another larger isp)

if so, how do you have the smtp e client (end-to-end client)? how did you configurature it to work for you?

-jcampbe

<p>does anyone here live in Canada and have rogers... (or are use to another larger isp) </p><p>if so, how do you have the smtp e client (end-to-end client)? how did you configurature it to work for you?</p><p>-jcampbe  </p>

[quote user="jcampbe"]

does anyone here live in Canada and have rogers... (or are use to another larger isp)

if so, how do you have the smtp e client (end-to-end client)? how did you configurature it to work for you?

-jcampbe
[/quote]

If they are blocking port 25 and will not allow your fixed IP address a waiver then you'll not be able to use MercuryE.  If you do not have a fixed IP address many sites will reject the MercuryE connection anyway.  You need to talk to the people at your ISP.

[quote user="jcampbe"]<p>does anyone here live in Canada and have rogers... (or are use to another larger isp) </p><p>if so, how do you have the smtp e client (end-to-end client)? how did you configurature it to work for you?</p><p>-jcampbe [/quote]</p><p> </p><p>If they are blocking port 25 and will not allow your fixed IP address a waiver then you'll not be able to use MercuryE.  If you do not have a fixed IP address many sites will reject the MercuryE connection anyway.  You need to talk to the people at your ISP. </p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft