Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Professional addressbook

Read this for a bit on the future of pegasus which includes updates to the address book.

http://community.pmail.com/blogs/winpmail/archive/2011/06/15/winpmail-v4-62-and-beyond.aspx

<p>Read this for a bit on the future of pegasus which includes updates to the address book. </p><p>http://community.pmail.com/blogs/winpmail/archive/2011/06/15/winpmail-v4-62-and-beyond.aspx</p><p> </p>

I would love to see the addressbook enhanced to hold many more data for each entry.  Specifically the ability to specify personal and business data, name and sirname split in to seperate fields, all the different telephone numbers people have these days, and a separate postal code and city for the addresses. Mabe even entries can be grouped together on the basis of their firm and or department? Or, now I think of it: grouped on whatever field?

Also wouldn't it be nice to add all the different mailaddresses one could have, and be able to select the one you will send the message to?

I know Pegasus is a mailsystem, but I always need two systems: mail and an other system to look for all the other information.

Thanks.

<p>I would love to see the addressbook enhanced to hold many more data for each entry.  Specifically the ability to specify personal and business data, name and sirname split in to seperate fields, all the different telephone numbers people have these days, and a separate postal code and city for the addresses. Mabe even entries can be grouped together on the basis of their firm and or department? Or, now I think of it: grouped on whatever field? </p><p>Also wouldn't it be nice to add all the different mailaddresses one could have, and be able to select the one you will send the message to? I know Pegasus is a mailsystem, but I always need two systems: mail and an other system to look for all the other information. Thanks.</p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft