Pegasus Mail Suggestions
"Copy selected portion" and following checkbox

Up! This one is from last year, but I think it's important since it's almost a bug.

Up! This one is from last year, but I think it's important since it's almost a bug.

Hi, the "copy selected portion" is a wonderful feature that I use quite often.

I think it would be better if the box asking me whether I want to quote or not was compulsorily checked in the next window, if I have just answered in the previous step that I do want to copy the selected portion.

<p>Hi, the "copy selected portion" is a wonderful feature that I use quite often.</p><p> </p><p>I think it would be better if the box asking me whether I want to quote or not was compulsorily checked in the next window, if I have just answered in the previous step that I do want to copy the selected portion. </p>

Up! Wouldn't that be easy to correct?

If there is a small window asking me if I want to quote only the selected portion, and then the larger Reply choices window allows an empty box for quoting or not, I think that can be considered as a bug. Or almost. The software cannot be allowed to contradict my orders.

<p>Up! Wouldn't that be easy to correct?</p><p> If there is a small window asking me if I want to quote only the selected portion, and then the larger Reply choices window allows an empty box for quoting or not, I think that can be considered as a bug. Or almost. The software cannot be allowed to contradict my orders.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft