Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Right and left click when icon in start bar

Same here!  I thought I was the only one experiencing this weirdness! (running Win2k, SP4).

I suppose we should move this discussion to Support....but I could not resist responding, as I previously thought I was the only one with this problem!

Same here!  I thought I was the only one experiencing this weirdness! (running Win2k, SP4). I suppose we should move this discussion to Support....but I could not resist responding, as I previously thought I was the only one with this problem!

When Pegasus is reduced to an icon in the right hand corner of my start bar, if I double-click on it, it shows extended in my start bar. BUT... if I click on that again, it doesn't appear, it is only with a right-click that it appears.

Shouldn't it appear with a left click? How can the new user guess he must right-click? 

<p>When Pegasus is reduced to an icon in the right hand corner of my start bar, if I double-click on it, it shows extended in my start bar. BUT... if I click on that again, it doesn't appear, it is only with a right-click that it appears.</p><p> </p><p>Shouldn't it appear with a left click? How can the new user guess he must right-click? </p>

Not for me. If I minimize Pegasus to the Systray, then a double click on its icon restores it but does not bring it to the foreground. Left-clicking on its name in the taskbar, as with any other program, brings it to the foreground.

Not for me. If I minimize Pegasus to the Systray, then a double click on its icon restores it but does not bring it to the foreground. Left-clicking on its name in the taskbar, as with any other program, brings it to the foreground.

Up! Sorry but I found the message above irrelevant to the problem I noticed.

When I double-click on the icon on the bottom right side, it only appears in the task bar, and then a left-click makes it disappear back to the bottom right icon.

When I double-click on the icon on the bottom right side, only a righ-click makes the window appear in the foreground.

<p>Up! Sorry but I found the message above irrelevant to the problem I noticed. </p><p>  When I double-click on the icon on the bottom right side, it only appears in the task bar, and then a left-click makes it disappear back to the bottom right icon. </p><p>When I double-click on the icon on the bottom right side, only a righ-click makes the window appear in the foreground.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft