Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Option to NOT jump automatically from URL to browser.

[quote user="Cat009"]Please include the possibility with Pegasus's Option menu to stop Pegasus automatically switching to the browser when a URL is opened.[/quote]

From the What's new ... ? section of Pegasus Mail's help file for the upcoming v4.62:

As well, you can now Ctrl+Click on any link in a message to open that link in your web browser without bringing the browser to the foreground. This allows you to open a succession of links then work with them when you're ready.

Aside from this IERenderer already provides this feature

for HTML messages

in recent versions.

<p>[quote user="Cat009"]Please include the possibility with Pegasus's Option menu to stop Pegasus automatically switching to the browser when a URL is opened.[/quote]</p><p>From the <em>What's new ... ?</em> section of Pegasus Mail's help file for the upcoming v4.62:</p><p><blockquote>As well, you can now Ctrl+Click on any link in a message to open that link in your web browser without bringing the browser to the foreground. This allows you to open a succession of links then work with them when you're ready.</blockquote><p> Aside from this IERenderer already provides this feature for HTML messages in <a href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/entry24145.aspx" mce_href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/entry24145.aspx" target="_blank">recent versions</a>.</p><p> </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Please include the possibility with Pegasus's Option menu to stop Pegasus automatically switching to the browser when a URL is opened.

Some people may like being taken to the browser when they click on a URL inside a Pegasus message.

However, other people may like to open some URLs that are given within a Pegasus message but NOT to immediately view the web-pages.

I receive a lot of digests and bulletins which contain many URLs.  Some of them I want to investigate and others I don't.  I would like to open certain URLs for reading later, but until then I would like to continue reading the email.

Thanks.

<p>Please include the possibility with Pegasus's Option menu to stop Pegasus automatically switching to the browser when a URL is opened.</p><p>Some people may like being taken to the browser when they click on a URL inside a Pegasus message.</p><p>However, other people may like to open some URLs that are given within a Pegasus message but NOT to immediately view the web-pages.</p><p>I receive a lot of digests and bulletins which contain many URLs.  Some of them I want to investigate and others I don't.  I would like to open certain URLs for reading later, but until then I would like to continue reading the email.</p><p>Thanks. </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft