Pegasus Mail Suggestions
System Messages sort order

Thank you for that.

Would you believe I actually went through each of the options today, but stopped about three quarters of the way through when I came across something that I wanted to follow up on. And I didn't get back to going through the rest of them.

I'll make a point to finish going through the rest of the options immediately.

Cheers.

<p>Thank you for that.</p><p>Would you believe I actually went through each of the options today, but stopped about three quarters of the way through when I came across something that I wanted to follow up on. And I didn't get back to going through the rest of them.</p><p>I'll make a point to finish going through the rest of the options immediately.</p><p>Cheers.</p>

As soneone that uses System Messages quite a bit to find where new emails have gone, after a day or two, you need to scroll down to see the latest filtering events.

As I'm usually only after the latest sortings, it would be handy if the System Messages order was reverse sorted, with the latest entries always at the top, instead of being appended to the bottom of the list. This way, I only need to open System Messages to see what I am after, rather than having to do a second action and scroll to the bottom.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

Cheers.

<p>As soneone that uses System Messages quite a bit to find where new emails have gone, after a day or two, you need to scroll down to see the latest filtering events.</p><p>As I'm usually only after the latest sortings, it would be handy if the System Messages order was reverse sorted, with the latest entries always at the top, instead of being appended to the bottom of the list. This way, I only need to open System Messages to see what I am after, rather than having to do a second action and scroll to the bottom.</p><p>Thoughts?</p><p>Thank you.</p><p>Cheers.</p>

That setting choice is already present but must be checked in the reporting and logging display way down under Tools, Options. When checked it shows top entry first.

That setting choice is already present but must be checked in the reporting and logging display way down under Tools, Options. When checked it shows top entry first.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft