Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Mail filters export and import

When trying to develop an "online democracy" in some non-profits, I found a major reluctance from people who would complain that their "mailbox was flooded". It soon appeared that they were unable to create filters by themselves.

Therefore, in such cases, it would have been useful to send them a "configuration file": I click on Export, I am presented with a choice of the filters to export, and for import the new user is also presented with a choice of the filters to import. 

For more advanced users, that would speed up config in the case for instance of an individual joining an organization with many thematic newsletters. 

<p>When trying to develop an "online democracy" in some non-profits, I found a major reluctance from people who would complain that their "mailbox was flooded". It soon appeared that they were unable to create filters by themselves.</p><p> </p><p>Therefore, in such cases, it would have been useful to send them a "configuration file": I click on Export, I am presented with a choice of the filters to export, and for import the new user is also presented with a choice of the filters to import. </p><p> </p><p>For more advanced users, that would speed up config in the case for instance of an individual joining an organization with many thematic newsletters. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft