Pegasus Mail Suggestions
New filter to new folder

Up! Sorry but I found the message above irrelevant to the problem I noticed.

I still think it is useful to reduce the number of steps, and consequently add a New Folder button as early as possible. 

<p>Up! Sorry but I found the message above irrelevant to the problem I noticed.</p><p>I still think it is useful to reduce the number of steps, and consequently add a New Folder button as early as possible. </p>

I use mail filters mostly to send list and sender messages to specific folders.

In that sense it would quicken my config work to be proposed a "new folder" checkbox when I click on Move as as the action. Thereafter I would directly meet the box to chose the folder's location and name.

Just a few steps less.... 

<p>I use mail filters mostly to send list and sender messages to specific folders.</p><p> </p><p>In that sense it would quicken my config work to be proposed a "new folder" checkbox when I click on Move as as the action. Thereafter I would directly meet the box to chose the folder's location and name.</p><p> </p><p>Just a few steps less.... </p>

[quote user="arnaudherve"]

I use mail filters mostly to send list and sender messages to specific folders.

In that sense it would quicken my config work to be proposed a "new folder" checkbox when I click on Move as as the action. Thereafter I would directly meet the box to chose the folder's location and name.

Just a few steps less.... 

[/quote]

There is no gain here, AFAIK. You need to activate something either it being the "set" button or a checkbox and "go" button (or the like).

[quote user="arnaudherve"]<p>I use mail filters mostly to send list and sender messages to specific folders.</p><p>In that sense it would quicken my config work to be proposed a "new folder" checkbox when I click on Move as as the action. Thereafter I would directly meet the box to chose the folder's location and name.</p><p>Just a few steps less.... </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>There is no gain here, AFAIK. You need to activate something either it being the "set" button or a checkbox and "go" button (or the like).</p><p> </p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft