Pegasus Mail Suggestions
before and after [list]

Up! Sorry but I found the message above irrelevant to the problem I noticed.

At the moment I am on some lists the only one adding "Re:" before "

", which I correct manually in order to keep in coherence with mail server.

Isn't there a way to make "Re:" float and adapt to the list's choice? Or simply adopt the "Re:" after "

"? 
<p>Up! Sorry but I found the message above irrelevant to the problem I noticed.</p><p>At the moment I am on some lists the only one adding "Re:" before "[list]", which I correct manually in order to keep in coherence with mail server.</p><p> Isn't there a way to make "Re:" float and adapt to the list's choice? Or simply adopt the "Re:" after "[list]"?  </p>

I would like the option to place "Re:" before or after the

mention in message titles.

On two of my mailing lists I am the only one to place Re: before

, and that can create disorder. 
<p>I would like the option to place "Re:" before or after the [list] mention in message titles.</p><p> </p><p>On two of my mailing lists I am the only one to place Re: before [list], and that can create disorder. </p>

[quote user="arnaudherve"] I would like the option to place "Re:" before or after the

<P>[quote user="arnaudherve"] I would like the option to place "Re:" before or after the [list] mention in message titles. [/quote]</P> <P>This ties in with a suggestion I made in an earlier about <A class="" href="http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/436.aspx" target=_blank mce_href="/forums/thread/436.aspx">more flexible threading/sorting algortithms for folder views</A>.  (Actually, I still owe David a reply on that one, which I'll try and get round to reasonably soon.)</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft