Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Tray folder name to highlight if a child folder gets new mail

As I have 500 odd folders, I don't wish to keep all of my trays open. I do keep some "common" trays open, but those that rarely get new mail, I generally keep them closed.

So if the parent tray went bold (as per my options)  if a child folder gets new mail, then it would be easy to see any new mail filtered there so that I know to open that closed tray to find that mail.

It's not such a bit problem with funnel filtering as I can check the System Messages window, but as the auto filtering (which will hopefully be fixed soon) there is no easy way to find out if any new filtered mail ended up in closed trays.

Thank you.

Cheers.

<p>As I have 500 odd folders, I don't wish to keep all of my trays open. I do keep some "common" trays open, but those that rarely get new mail, I generally keep them closed.</p><p>So if the parent tray went bold (as per my options)  if a child folder gets new mail, then it would be easy to see any new mail filtered there so that I know to open that closed tray to find that mail.</p><p>It's not such a bit problem with funnel filtering as I can check the System Messages window, but as the auto filtering (which will hopefully be fixed soon) there is no easy way to find out if any new filtered mail ended up in closed trays.</p><p>Thank you.</p><p>Cheers.</p>

This has been requested in another thread but I thought I'd place it here, as I'd like to see this implemented too.

Child folders go bold when they get new mail as per the options I have set, but if the parent tray is closed at the time of the new mail filtering, you cannot see new mail in the child folder unless you manually open the parent tray.

So could it be made that if a child folder has new mail, then the respective top tray also changes font, as per the options for recent new mail. (Currently, the parent tray gets the colour of the unrecent new mail setting.)

Thank you.

Cheers

Rod

<p>This has been requested in another thread but I thought I'd place it here, as I'd like to see this implemented too.</p><p>Child folders go bold when they get new mail as per the options I have set, but if the parent tray is closed at the time of the new mail filtering, you cannot see new mail in the child folder unless you manually open the parent tray.</p><p>So could it be made that if a child folder has new mail, then the respective top tray also changes font, as per the options for recent new mail. (Currently, the parent tray gets the colour of the unrecent new mail setting.)</p><p>Thank you.</p><p>Cheers</p><p>Rod</p>

I would find this useful, if it were possible to create this.  Currently I am keeping all my tray/folders open on my Mail Folders list, but it would be easier to see/use that list if I didn't have to have all the trays open all the time.

I would find this useful, if it were possible to create this.  Currently I am keeping all my tray/folders open on my Mail Folders list, but it would be easier to see/use that list if I didn't have to have all the trays open all the time.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft