Community Discussions and Support
New User - How to empty folders?

[quote user="Guy"]

[quote user="Doc16743"]just seems like extra steps to go through[/quote]

Without opening the Junk folder one would not have the opportunity to review for SpamHalter false positives.

[/quote]

If you know what is in the folder there will be no need to do this. Similarly, you may wish to delete the contents of folders other than Spamhalter's Junk folder.

I agree. A right-click > Delete Folder Contents command would be welcome.

[quote user="Guy"] <P>[quote user="Doc16743"]just seems like extra steps to go through[/quote]</P> <P>Without opening the Junk folder one would not have the opportunity to review for SpamHalter false positives.</P> <P>[/quote]</P> <P>If you know what is in the folder there will be no need to do this. Similarly, you may wish to delete the contents of folders other than Spamhalter's Junk folder.</P> <P>I agree. A right-click > Delete Folder Contents command would be welcome.</P>

Getting into Pegasus after a long absence and have what may be a stupid question.

I have Spamhalter active and am training it, and some of the spam is at least going into the folder "Junk or suspicious mail". I don't want to send the spam to the "Deleted Messages" folder, so I can review them before getting rid of them.

My question is, how do I quickly empty the Junk or suspicious mail folder? I can't seem to find an "empty" command that applies to this folder. Do I have to delete each message individually?

Thanks in advance!

Doc

<P>Getting into Pegasus after a long absence and have what may be a stupid question.</P> <P>I have Spamhalter active and am training it, and some of the spam is at least going into the folder "Junk or suspicious mail". I don't want to send the spam to the "Deleted Messages" folder, so I can review them before getting rid of them.</P> <P>My question is, how do I quickly empty the Junk or suspicious mail folder? I can't seem to find an "empty" command that applies to this folder. Do I have to delete each message individually?</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Thanks in advance!</P> <P>Doc</P>

Open the Junk folder. Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Delete

<p>Open the Junk folder. Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Delete</p>

Thanks, Guy. That does work, but just seems like extra steps to go through. Was hoping there was a simple command - such as right click the folder and click empty - but guess this will have to do!

Thanks Again

Doc

<P>Thanks, Guy. That does work, but just seems like extra steps to go through. Was hoping there was a simple command - such as right click the folder and click empty - but guess this will have to do!</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Thanks Again</P> <P>Doc</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

[quote user="Doc16743"]just seems like extra steps to go through[/quote]

Without opening the Junk folder one would not have the opportunity to review for SpamHalter false positives.

<p>[quote user="Doc16743"]just seems like extra steps to go through[/quote]</p><p>Without opening the Junk folder one would not have the opportunity to review for SpamHalter false positives.</p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft