Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
Can't (realy) delete trays | PMAIL COMMUNITY
IMAP
Can't (realy) delete trays

I'm testing Mercury/32 4.73 IMAP-functionality with PM 461 (and even Thunderbird) in a Novell Netware Environment (V6.5 - NDS). For some reasons we seperated "New Mailbox location" and "Home Mailbox Location" some 20 years ago (with Mercury/NLM). Because Mercury/32 obviously only looks at the "New Mailbox Location" (\\server\volume\home\~N\pmail) in PMAIL.INI, my existing folderstructure isn't involved, because it's in "Home-Mailbox Location" (\\server\volume\home\~N\pegasus).

At the moment IMAP of Mercury/32 doesn't support folders within folders, so build some trays and folders for testing. Works fine and is represented at the ...\pmail\HIERARCH.PM. But ... when I delete those trays, they are not realy deleted. They are still in HIERARCH.PM and do come up again everytime I create new folders or trays. It seems only the abbonnement is canceled! If I delete them from HIERARCH.PM via editor, they won't pop up any more. Bug?

Bye    Olaf

<p>I'm testing Mercury/32 4.73 IMAP-functionality with PM 461 (and even Thunderbird) in a Novell Netware Environment (V6.5 - NDS). For some reasons we seperated "New Mailbox location" and "Home Mailbox Location" some 20 years ago (with Mercury/NLM). Because Mercury/32 obviously only looks at the "New Mailbox Location" (\\server\volume\home\~N\pmail) in PMAIL.INI, my existing folderstructure isn't involved, because it's in "Home-Mailbox Location" (\\server\volume\home\~N\pegasus).</p><p>At the moment IMAP of Mercury/32 doesn't support folders within folders, so build some trays and folders for testing. Works fine and is represented at the ...\pmail\HIERARCH.PM. But ... when I delete those trays, they are not realy deleted. They are still in HIERARCH.PM and do come up again everytime I create new folders or trays. It seems only the abbonnement is canceled! If I delete them from HIERARCH.PM via editor, they won't pop up any more. Bug?</p><p>Bye    Olaf</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft