Add-ons for Pegasus Mail
LibTidy update

Jeff, please check the support forum for other possible issues, aside from this try again with the latest update just uploaded. And in general: It's not a good idea to post comments here since I don't get notified of them - while I regularly check the support forum.

Michael

Jeff, please check the support forum for other possible issues, aside from this try again with the latest update just uploaded. And in general: It's not a good idea to post comments here since I don't get notified of them - while I regularly check the support forum. Michael
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

This ZIP file contains a patched version of Pegasus Mail's LibTidy library which is used for preprocessing all HTML messages before they are rendered by either Pegasus Mail's built-in renderer (TER/HTS, for replies and forwards or on the attachments pane), BearHtml or IERenderer. It provides fixes for some malformatted HTML streams which cause the display to stay blank with the current official version. The new library needs to replace the existing one in Pegasus Mail's program directory (the one containing WINPM-32.EXE), please shut down Pegasus Mail for doing so. Please note: You're strongly advised to update Pegasus Mail to its latest version before applying the LibTidy patch!

11.06.2019, 22:00 (MST): Version 1.0.7 fixes an issue with a mismatching function export.

31.01.2013, 20:00 (MET): Version 1.0.6 fixes issues with conditional comments created by MS applications.

08.11.2011, 02:30 (MET): Version 1.0.5 fixes a line break related issue and an X(HT)ML tag issue.

<p>This ZIP file contains a patched version of Pegasus Mail's LibTidy library which is used for preprocessing all HTML messages before they are rendered by either Pegasus Mail's built-in renderer (TER/HTS, for replies and forwards or on the attachments pane), BearHtml or IERenderer. It provides fixes for some malformatted HTML streams which cause the display to stay blank with the current official version. The new library needs to replace the existing one in Pegasus Mail's program directory (the one containing WINPM-32.EXE), please shut down Pegasus Mail for doing so. <b><font color="#ff0000">Please note:</font></b> You're strongly advised to update Pegasus Mail to its latest version before applying the LibTidy patch!</p><p><b>11.06.2019, 22:00 (MST):</b> Version 1.0.7 fixes an issue with a mismatching function export. </p><b>31.01.2013, 20:00 (MET):</b> Version 1.0.6 fixes issues with conditional comments created by MS applications.<p><b>08.11.2011, 02:30 (MET):</b> Version 1.0.5 fixes a line break related issue and an X(HT)ML tag issue.</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

This fix didn't work.

I installed Pegasus 4.62 and found that HTML e-mails were blank. First I updated to Internet Explorer 8 (as high as I can go with Windows XP), but that didn't fix it. I then installed the above DLL file, overwriting the previous version. I then opened Pegasus, but the HTML e-mails are still blank.

I have an Acer Aspire 5670

Windows XP with Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8

Sincerely,

Jeff

This fix didn't work. I installed Pegasus 4.62 and found that HTML e-mails were blank. First I updated to Internet Explorer 8 (as high as I can go with Windows XP), but that didn't fix it. I then installed the above DLL file, overwriting the previous version. I then opened Pegasus, but the HTML e-mails are still blank. I have an Acer Aspire 5670 Windows XP with Service Pack 3 Internet Explorer 8 Sincerely, Jeff
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft