Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Actual state during download

Hi folks,
maybe not really a bug but annoying...

Situation:
I have a slow connection and therefore have a POP3-filter leaving mails on server if greater 100k and displaying a message about.
After gotten this message I do a 'selective download' and mark only this messages to download I really want to read and click 'do it now'.
Now the status-line shows up 'POP3-Identifying messages...' but indead download has started - I can see this watching the RxD-light on my modem.

What I want:
I would like showing the status-line 'xx% of message y' as it does during standard-download so that I can decide to continue or cancel and resume later when I have more time to wait for a very long message (mosty large documents I can download over night).

I think that's only a problem in the order of sending text to the status-line...

Alternatively I would like to have another filter making: Just download nnn (user-chooseable) lines and leaving the mail on the server so you can read the start of the message and can decide if you want the remainder too or not.

<P>Hi folks, maybe not really a bug but annoying...</P> <P>Situation: I have a slow connection and therefore have a POP3-filter leaving mails on server if greater 100k and displaying a message about. After gotten this message I do a 'selective download' and mark only this messages to download I really want to read and click 'do it now'. Now the status-line shows up 'POP3-Identifying messages...' but indead download has started - I can see this watching the RxD-light on my modem.</P> <P>What I want: I would like showing the status-line 'xx% of message y' as it does during standard-download so that I can decide to continue or cancel and resume later when I have more time to wait for a very long message (mosty large documents I can download over night).</P> <P>I think that's only a problem in the order of sending text to the status-line...</P> <P>Alternatively I would like to have another filter making: Just download nnn (user-chooseable) lines and leaving the mail on the server so you can read the start of the message and can decide if you want the remainder too or not.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft