Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Opened folders structure with IMAP-Mailboxes

Pegasus saves the folder-IDs of opened folders in IMAP-mailboxes in DESKTOP.PDC (PM461 here).

If I configure an IMAP-mailbox in Pegasus, this file will not be created! Depending on behaviour of IMAP-server only the inbox or the first level of folders will be shown. If I open some folders with subfolders in, close Pegasus and reopen it, Pegasus didn't save the view of opened folders (because DESKTOP.PDC does not exist).

The only way to fix this within Pegasus is to open some folders, disconnect from the IMAP-mailbox and reconnect. Then DESKTOP.PDC will be created and from that point all changes on opened or closed folders in preview-mode will be saved.

Would it need much  programming to fix this to creating DESKTOP.PDC (and FOLDERS.PFC - not shure about that) on creating the IMAP-Profile?

Thanks in advance

Olaf

<p>Pegasus saves the folder-IDs of opened folders in IMAP-mailboxes in DESKTOP.PDC (PM461 here).</p><p>If I configure an IMAP-mailbox in Pegasus, this file will not be created! Depending on behaviour of IMAP-server only the inbox or the first level of folders will be shown. If I open some folders with subfolders in, close Pegasus and reopen it, Pegasus didn't save the view of opened folders (because DESKTOP.PDC does not exist).</p><p>The only way to fix this within Pegasus is to open some folders, disconnect from the IMAP-mailbox and reconnect. Then DESKTOP.PDC will be created and from that point all changes on opened or closed folders in preview-mode will be saved.</p><p>Would it need much  programming to fix this to creating DESKTOP.PDC (and FOLDERS.PFC - not shure about that) on creating the IMAP-Profile?</p><p>Thanks in advance </p><p>    Olaf</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft