Pegasus Mail v4.63 available

Pegasus

Mail v4.63 is now available from our download pages -

Although I

intended that v4.62 would be the last v4.x version of Pegasus Mail, it became

apparent that there were numerous small problems that would be best fixed by

another interim release, rather than waiting until the first iterations of

Pegasus Mail v5. As a result, we have put together v4.63, which has over 70

small changes, bug fixes and corrections. The modifications are mostly internal,

and there are few visible external or cosmetic changes in the program. It should

be very stable, and it is our intention that it serve as the formal release

while the v5 beta process takes place over the course of 2012. A parallel

release is being made of both German and English versions, with other

translations to follow soon.

It's also

worth noting that the Pegasus Mail installer and executable files are now

digitally signed, using my name ("David Harris"). If your browser or installer

complains about them being unsigned, or tells you that they have been signed

with a signature that does not use my name, then the files are not authentic. A

small security measure, but we believe it is quite

worthwhile.

And last,

but definitely not least: a very Happy New Year to you all!

Cheers!

-- David

--

<div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Pegasus Mail v4.63 is now available from our download pages -</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">   <a href="http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm" title="Pegasus Mail v4.63" target="_blank" mce_href="http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm">http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm</a></span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Although I intended that v4.62 would be the last v4.x version of Pegasus Mail, it became apparent that there were numerous small problems that would be best fixed by another interim release, rather than waiting until the first iterations of Pegasus Mail v5. As a result, we have put together v4.63, which has over 70 small changes, bug fixes and corrections. The modifications are mostly internal, and there are few visible external or cosmetic changes in the program. It should be very stable, and it is our intention that it serve as the formal release while the v5 beta process takes place over the course of 2012. A parallel release is being made of both German and English versions, with other translations to follow soon.</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">It's also worth noting that the Pegasus Mail installer and executable files are now digitally signed, using my name ("David Harris"). If your browser or installer complains about them being unsigned, or tells you that they have been signed with a signature that does not use my name, then the files are not authentic. A small security measure, but we believe it is quite worthwhile.</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">And last, but definitely not least: a very Happy New Year to you all!</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Cheers!</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt">-- David --</span></font></div> <div align="left"> </div>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft