Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Pop-up window positioning

Where does Pegasus pop up if you start it? On primary or wanted screen?

If it is the wanted screen, you may have a look at STATE.PMJ (it's a textfile) and the pixel-coordinates for several subwindows. Some of them should be very high (for most right screen) for horizontal coordinates, but some may be as low as neccessary for corresponding to resolution capabilities of primary screen.

Most times the problem are the drivers for your grafics device. Had completly different behaiviour on same hardware with different driverversions. There are some free tools on internet to correct those problems. Have to ask my colleague on monday which one he prefers ... /me everytime uses only one screen :-)

bye    Olaf

<p>Where does Pegasus pop up if you start it? On primary or wanted screen?</p><p>If it is the wanted screen, you may have a look at STATE.PMJ (it's a textfile) and the pixel-coordinates for several subwindows. Some of them should be very high (for most right screen) for horizontal coordinates, but some may be as low as neccessary for corresponding to resolution capabilities of primary screen.</p><p>Most times the problem are the drivers for your grafics device. Had completly different behaiviour on same hardware with different driverversions. There are some free tools on internet to correct those problems. Have to ask my colleague on monday which one he prefers ... /me everytime uses only one screen :-) </p><p>bye    Olaf</p><p>  </p>

I normally run this system with 3 screens and when using Pegasus it is on the rightmost screen (NOT the primary screen).  When Pegasus generates a pop-up it appears in the primary screen rather than centered on the Pegasus screen; any chance of moving the default position of these to centered on Pegasus?

I normally run this system with 3 screens and when using Pegasus it is on the rightmost screen (NOT the primary screen).  When Pegasus generates a pop-up it appears in the primary screen rather than centered on the Pegasus screen; any chance of moving the default position of these to centered on Pegasus?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft