Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Feature Suggestion: New Features

very good suggestions i appreciate you...

very good suggestions i appreciate you...

Hey, I've got a suggestion for Pegasus.  I think it's the Mother of All Suggestions: Actual New Features.

The latest release is just bug fixes and trying to keep up with the latest version of Windows.  Obviously, we are all wasting our time here by coming up with thoughtful new features and posting them to this forum.  

I have identified the following release cycle for Pegasus Mail:

(1) Promise amazing new features (and also ridiculously mundane features like an address book that allows for mobile phone entries)

(2) Instead release a bug fix that retroactively fixes compatibility bugs with the latest version of Windows.

(3) Complain that you're broke and out of money (because you refuse to actually charge anything for your products and labor)

(4) Accept "donations"

(5) goto (1)

<p>Hey, I've got a suggestion for Pegasus.  I think it's the Mother of All Suggestions: Actual New Features.</p><p>The latest release is just bug fixes and trying to keep up with the latest version of Windows.  Obviously, we are all wasting our time here by coming up with thoughtful new features and posting them to this forum.  </p><p>I have identified the following release cycle for Pegasus Mail:</p><p>(1) Promise amazing new features (and also ridiculously mundane features like an address book that allows for mobile phone entries)</p><p>(2) Instead release a bug fix that retroactively fixes compatibility bugs with the latest version of Windows.</p><p>(3) Complain that you're broke and out of money (because you refuse to actually charge anything for your products and labor)</p><p>(4) Accept "donations"</p><p>(5) goto (1)</p><p> </p>

Version 5 is coming, but as it's a major release it will take quite some time to write and test.

So in the mean time, version 4 is being tweeked to keep it pretty stable until 5 is released.

Cheers

<p>Version 5 is coming, but as it's a major release it will take quite some time to write and test.</p><p>So in the mean time, version 4 is being tweeked to keep it pretty stable until 5 is released.</p><p>Cheers</p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft