Extension development
Equipment Fault Form - code published?

[quote user="Rammie"]Looks like it will be the hard way then... [/quote]

Maybe someone else knows it. BTW: Editing resources doesn't necessarily require access to the sources, there are several tools on the web for achieving this without.

<p>[quote user="Rammie"]Looks like it will be the hard way then... [/quote]</p><p>Maybe someone else knows it. BTW: Editing resources doesn't necessarily require access to the sources, there are several tools on the web for achieving this without.</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Concerning the Equipment Fault Form accessory extension shipped with Pegasus Mail - does anyone know if the code for FAULTS32.DLL is public domain and from where it could be downloaded? The Extensions Kit contains the code for several extensions, but not this one. Frankly, I'm being idle, but it's quicker to edit someone else's working code than to start from scratch. It already does most things I need, but I want to edit the captions and most importantly, remove the "Charge to" box (which I don't need, and it will annoy our users, because it is programmed as a mandatory field).

Concerning the Equipment Fault Form accessory extension shipped with Pegasus Mail - does anyone know if the code for FAULTS32.DLL is public domain and from where it could be downloaded? The Extensions Kit contains the code for several extensions, but not this one. Frankly, I'm being idle, but it's quicker to edit someone else's working code than to start from scratch. It already does most things I need, but I want to edit the captions and most importantly, remove the "Charge to" box (which I don't need, and it will annoy our users, because it is programmed as a mandatory field).

[quote user="Rammie"]Concerning the Equipment Fault Form accessory extension shipped with Pegasus Mail[/quote]

Never heard of this one it's certainly not shipped with Pegasus Mail ...

<p>[quote user="Rammie"]Concerning the Equipment Fault Form accessory extension shipped with Pegasus Mail[/quote]</p><p>Never heard of this one it's certainly <em>not</em> shipped with Pegasus Mail ...</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

Oops! Awkward...

Sorry, Michael, you are correct. It's been on my network for so long (~10years), I forgot that I downloaded it from somewhere or other. Regrettably, it's so long now that I've no idea where. Google shows nothing relevant. The DLL is dated 6/03/2000 and the icon BMP is 1997. I also installed it at home, so this may be why I concluded (wrongly) that it was part of Pegasus.

Looks like it will be the hard way then...

<P>Oops! Awkward...</P> <P>Sorry, Michael, you are correct. It's been on my network for so long (~10years), I forgot that I downloaded it from somewhere or other. Regrettably, it's so long now that I've no idea where. Google shows nothing relevant. The DLL is dated 6/03/2000 and the icon BMP is 1997. I also installed it at home, so this may be why I concluded (wrongly) that it was part of Pegasus.</P> <P>Looks like it will be the hard way then...</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft