Community Discussions and Support
Update queue counters?

Unless there is support in M/32 or the new daemon interface for recalculating the queue counters a webadmin interface won't help much in this case, though. If there is support for it I'd be happy to add the function to my web interface.

/Rolf 

<p>Unless there is support in M/32 or the new daemon interface for recalculating the queue counters a webadmin interface won't help much in this case, though. If there is support for it I'd be happy to add the function to my web interface.</p><p> </p><p>/Rolf </p>

If I manually delete jobs from Mercury/32's queue directory, is there a way to get the UI to update its "Queue status" counters?

Thanks.

- Vince

<p>If I manually delete jobs from Mercury/32's queue directory, is there a way to get the UI to update its "Queue status" counters?</p><p>Thanks.</p><p> - Vince</p>

Apparently the only way to get the counters to update after manual interventions is to restart the program. Unless there is a way do it via the new (and yet to be officially released) daemon interface?

/Rolf

<p>Apparently the only way to get the counters to update after manual interventions is to restart the program. Unless there is a way do it via the new (and yet to be officially released) daemon interface?</p><p> /Rolf  </p>

Apparently the only way to get the counters to update after manual

interventions is to restart the program. Unless there is a way do it

via the new (and yet to be officially released) daemon interface?

That's the first I heard of a daemon interface.  Is it unofficially released?

- Vince

<p>Apparently the only way to get the counters to update after manual interventions is to restart the program. Unless there is a way do it via the new (and yet to be officially released) daemon interface?</p><p>That's the first I heard of a daemon interface.  Is it unofficially released?</p><p>  - Vince  </p>

The daemon documentation hasn't been updated. It is on Davids todo list.

The daemon documentation hasn't been updated. It is on Davids todo list.

[quote user="Peter Strömblad"]The daemon documentation hasn't been updated. It is on Davids todo list.[/quote]

OK, I understand now.  I am aware of the daemon capability.  I misunderstood, thinking you were refering to some already-written program to interact with Mercury.

- Vince 

<p>[quote user="Peter Strömblad"]The daemon documentation hasn't been updated. It is on Davids todo list.[/quote]</p><p>OK, I understand now.  I am aware of the daemon capability.  I misunderstood, thinking you were refering to some already-written program to interact with Mercury.</p><p> - Vince </p>

I've gathered one member (lacking one more) for development of a webadmin interface this fall that will interact with M/32, but as you understood I wasn't referring to that project.

I've gathered one member (lacking one more) for development of a webadmin interface this fall that will interact with M/32, but as you understood I wasn't referring to that project.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft