Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Sensible actions when multiple messages are selected and an error message is generated

Hi

Recently, Pegasus Mail refuses to add messages to a folder that is 2GB or larger. That's fine. I have no problem with that. However, I would appreciate being able to stop a mass copy/move operation when this happens rather having to respond to this error message for each email I wish to move.

For example: I select 400 emails and drag them to a folder. The first 50 are transferred to the folder, but then the message pops up (actually it is two), saying the folder cannot take any more messages. I then have to respond to these error messages for each email that can not be moved. It would be great if there was the option to cancel the entire move/copy operation. I regularly move hundreds of emails each day so this would be a very useful feature.

Or - how about a size trigger - a warning appears when a folder is 1.8GB - allowing you to create a new folder?

Thanks!

<P>Hi</P> <P>Recently, Pegasus Mail refuses to add messages to a folder that is 2GB or larger. That's fine. I have no problem with that. However, I would appreciate being able to stop a mass copy/move operation when this happens rather having to respond to this error message for each email I wish to move.</P> <P>For example: I select 400 emails and drag them to a folder. The first 50 are transferred to the folder, but then the message pops up (actually it is two), saying the folder cannot take any more messages. I then have to respond to these error messages for each email that can not be moved. It would be great if there was the option to cancel the entire move/copy operation. I regularly move hundreds of emails each day so this would be a very useful feature.</P> <P>Or - how about a size trigger - a warning appears when a folder is 1.8GB - allowing you to create a new folder?</P> <P>Thanks!</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft