Community Discussions and Support
Educate me!

If it's not in your CC filters could it be coming FROM another mercury server's CC.

Check Received headers for another merc system?

Don't know if these are supposed to go on outgoing mail though. 

<p>If it's not in your CC filters could it be coming FROM another mercury server's CC.</p><p>Check Received headers for another merc system?</p><p>Don't know if these are supposed to go on outgoing mail though. </p>

X-UC-Weight: [# ] 51

X-CC-Diagnostic: Body matches "*display:none*" (51)

X-Blocked: SpamBuster

The above headers in certain messages appear to be generated by spambust.dat under Content Control but I don't see anything referring to display:none in the file.  Is this something hard coded in Mercury/32?

Michael Golden

Butterkrust Bakery

Lakeland, Florida

System specs:

Mercury/32 - v4.01c running on NT SP6a workstation
              Intel P-III 600 mhz / 256mb ram 
              4 gig Fat16 partition / Novell Client32 v4.80PT5
              Program is located on C:\MERCURY 
              NDS mode.

Netware - v4.11 100 user license network SP9

Pegasus - v4.41 NDS mode

<p>X-UC-Weight: [# ] 51 </p><p>X-CC-Diagnostic: Body matches "*display:none*" (51) </p><p>X-Blocked: SpamBuster</p><p> </p><p>The above headers in certain messages appear to be generated by spambust.dat under Content Control but I don't see anything referring to display:none in the file.  Is this something hard coded in Mercury/32?</p><p> </p><p>Michael Golden</p><p>Butterkrust Bakery</p><p>Lakeland, Florida</p><p> </p><p>System specs: Mercury/32 - v4.01c running on NT SP6a workstation               Intel P-III 600 mhz / 256mb ram                4 gig Fat16 partition / Novell Client32 v4.80PT5               Program is located on C:\MERCURY                NDS mode. Netware - v4.11 100 user license network SP9 Pegasus - v4.41 NDS mode </p>

Try checking the content control for Pegasus under Tools, Spam and content controls, Content control.  That has its own spambust.dat that could be acting separately from the one in Mercury.

Try checking the content control for Pegasus under Tools, Spam and content controls, Content control.  That has its own spambust.dat that could be acting separately from the one in Mercury.

This is occurring before the message ever gets to Pegasus.  It's something Mercury/32 is adding, usually to messages sent from Exchange servers.

This is occurring before the message ever gets to Pegasus.  It's something Mercury/32 is adding, usually to messages sent from Exchange servers.

[quote user="mgolden"] but I don't see anything referring to display:none in the file.[/quote]

Have you looked in the 'raw view' of the email at the HTML source?  (that looks like a bit of css to me)

<P>[quote user="mgolden"] but I don't see anything referring to display:none in the file.[/quote]</P> <P>Have you looked in the 'raw view' of the email at the HTML source?  (that looks like a bit of css to me)</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft