Community Discussions and Support
Language on devanagari

> It will be grate to have the product on Devanagari language (Hindi or
> Nepali). As I am a computer programmer how can I join to develop the
> language pack ?

You need to talk to him directly.  David Harris is handling all the oversight of translations at this point.   The general rule is that someone he knows well must be willing to take the project under their wing - preferably a beta tester so they are working the translations concurrently with the development. He only has fairly limited personal time available for hand-holding, so he needs the translation teams to be able to work efficiently on their own.    

David has set up processes here that make the whole business of doing a translation easier than it used to be - automatic update and provisioning of resource sets, and closed translator-only mailing lists... But it's still a lot of work, and since the previous translation coordinators failed him completely,  he's become much more cautious about authorizing translations. 

> It will be grate to have the product on Devanagari language (Hindi or > Nepali). As I am a computer programmer how can I join to develop the > language pack ? You need to talk to him directly.  David Harris is handling all the oversight of translations at this point.   The general rule is that someone he knows well must be willing to take the project under their wing - preferably a beta tester so they are working the translations concurrently with the development. He only has fairly limited personal time available for hand-holding, so he needs the translation teams to be able to work efficiently on their own.     David has set up processes here that make the whole business of doing a translation easier than it used to be - automatic update and provisioning of resource sets, and closed translator-only mailing lists... But it's still a lot of work, and since the previous translation coordinators failed him completely,  he's become much more cautious about authorizing translations. 

Hello

First of all I thank to Developer for nice and useful product.

It will be grate to have the product on Devanagari language (Hindi or Nepali). As I am a computer programmer how can I join to develop the language pack ?

Thank you

Basanta

<p>Hello </p><p>First of all I thank to Developer for nice and useful product. </p><p>It will be grate to have the product on Devanagari language (Hindi or Nepali). As I am a computer programmer how can I join to develop the language pack ?</p><p> </p><p>Thank you</p><p>Basanta </p><p>  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft