Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Images in RTF Signatures

You appear to have solved your own problem - insert the image using the tools provided.

I don't know what happened before, but you may not have been pasting just the image - there may have been some HTML code as well.

<P>You appear to have solved your own problem - insert the image using the tools provided.</P> <P>I don't know what happened before, but you may not have been pasting just the image - there may have been some HTML code as well.</P>

I seem to have come across what is potentially a bug.

I originally created a rich text signature with an image in it, by pasting the image from another application (I think it was a pdf reader). Subsequently, whenever I created a new message, the signature's image would float in my message, i.e. when I entered text, the image stayed where it was and required me to reposition it into the signature line manually after finishing writing the email.

Subsequently, I recreated the signature line but added the image from a source file, using the "insert image" icon. Problem was sorted, and the image was anchored to the signature text.

I imagine that the discrepancy in behaviour is not intended?

<p>I seem to have come across what is potentially a bug.</p><p>I originally created a rich text signature with an image in it, by pasting the image from another application (I think it was a pdf reader). Subsequently, whenever I created a new message, the signature's image would float in my message, i.e. when I entered text, the image stayed where it was and required me to reposition it into the signature line manually after finishing writing the email. </p><p>Subsequently, I recreated the signature line but added the image from a source file, using the "insert image" icon. Problem was sorted, and the image was anchored to the signature text. </p><p>I imagine that the discrepancy in behaviour is not intended?</p><p>  </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft