Community Discussions and Support
PDF printing

We've been using the excellent PDFcreator application (for Windows):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ 

<p>We've been using the excellent PDFcreator application (for Windows):</p><p>http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ </p>

More years ago than I care to remember I cobbled together a tk/tcl tool to link between ghostscript and pegasus to enable pdf printing to meet the needs of a client (and myself).

I use it still to this day as a pdf printer.

It is simply a printer on the system which can create a pdf from any application, force viewing of the pdf then optionally open a new email message in pegasus with the pdf as an attachment using a minimum of keystrokes.

Since I am not a programmer, I never wrote an installer or updated it but it just keeps working & stays stable whenever I set it up for anyone.

If anyone has a need for such a beast, or take it further, post a message & I can look at supplying the code

<p>More years ago than I care to remember I cobbled together a tk/tcl tool to link between ghostscript and pegasus to enable pdf printing to meet the needs of a client (and myself).</p><p> I use it still to this day as a pdf printer.</p><p> It is simply a printer on the system which can create a pdf from any application, force viewing of the pdf then optionally open a new email message in pegasus with the pdf as an attachment using a minimum of keystrokes. </p><p> Since I am not a programmer, I never wrote an installer or updated it but it just keeps working & stays stable whenever I set it up for anyone.</p><p> If anyone has a need for such a beast, or take it further, post a message & I can look at supplying the code  </p><p>  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft