Community Discussions and Support
Is this forum moderated?

[quote user="vefatica"]

I posted the initial post in "Pegasus doesn't close file system handles" with no fuss.  Today I can't reply to a post in that thread.  I'm told this forum is moderated.  Is that so?

- Vince 

[/quote]

Moderators do keep an eye on the threads but there is no posting limitation in the technical support forums. There is in the FAQ forums though IIRC.

[quote user="vefatica"]<p>I posted the initial post in "Pegasus doesn't close file system handles" with no fuss.  Today I can't reply to a post in that thread.  I'm told this forum is moderated.  Is that so?</p><p> - Vince </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Moderators do keep an eye on the threads but there is no posting limitation in the technical support forums. There is in the FAQ forums though IIRC.</p><p>   </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

I posted the initial post in "Pegasus doesn't close file system handles" with no fuss.  Today I can't reply to a post in that thread.  I'm told this forum is moderated.  Is that so?

- Vince 

<p>I posted the initial post in "Pegasus doesn't close file system handles" with no fuss.  Today I can't reply to a post in that thread.  I'm told this forum is moderated.  Is that so?</p><p> - Vince </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft