Community Discussions and Support
Pegasus ver 4.41 keeps Crashing

We are running Windows 98 (unfortunately) and Novel client 3.1.0.0

Todays a new problem showedup and I can not move envelopes into folder either by dragging them nor using the move button. 

<p>We are running Windows 98 (unfortunately) and Novel client 3.1.0.0</p><p>Todays a new problem showedup and I can not move envelopes into folder either by dragging them nor using the move button. </p>

I keep getting a Win-PM32 Error and Pegasus crashes.  This

happens usually right after start up but sometimes afete 10+ min of

working.

It has also exploded all my folders and put my mail into

the main folder.  I cant figure out how to select a group of

ebnvelopes to move all at once nor can I find any help about these

problems. 

Im pulling my hair out to figure this out.   

Hopefully someone here can help!

Thanks in advance!

Mike

<p>I keep getting a Win-PM32 Error and Pegasus crashes.  This happens usually right after start up but sometimes afete 10+ min of working.</p><p>It has also exploded all my folders and put my mail into the main folder.  I cant figure out how to select a group of ebnvelopes to move all at once nor can I find any help about these problems. </p><p>Im pulling my hair out to figure this out.   </p><p>Hopefully someone here can help!</p><p>Thanks in advance!</p><p>Mike</p><p> </p>

[quote user="EPLevine"]

I keep getting a Win-PM32 Error and Pegasus crashes.  This

happens usually right after start up but sometimes afete 10+ min of

working.

It has also exploded all my folders and put my mail into

the main folder.  I cant figure out how to select a group of

ebnvelopes to move all at once nor can I find any help about these

problems. 

Im pulling my hair out to figure this out.   

Hopefully someone here can help!

Thanks in advance!

Mike

[/quote]

This looks like yuo are losing contact with your mailbox directories or something else like you anti-virus software is messing up WinPMail's access to the files and folders.  Is this a simple standalone setup with everything on the local hard drive?

[quote user="EPLevine"]<p>I keep getting a Win-PM32 Error and Pegasus crashes.  This happens usually right after start up but sometimes afete 10+ min of working.</p><p>It has also exploded all my folders and put my mail into the main folder.  I cant figure out how to select a group of ebnvelopes to move all at once nor can I find any help about these problems. </p><p>Im pulling my hair out to figure this out.   </p><p>Hopefully someone here can help!</p><p>Thanks in advance!</p><p>Mike</p><p> </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>This looks like yuo are losing contact with your mailbox directories or something else like you anti-virus software is messing up WinPMail's access to the files and folders.  Is this a simple standalone setup with everything on the local hard drive?</p><p> </p>

This is a newtwork based program, and unfortunately we are still running Novel  3.1.0.0

The routers&switches have all been replaced lately and new cables run but Pegasus still runs slow as can be.

<p>This is a newtwork based program, and unfortunately we are still running Novel  3.1.0.0</p><p>The routers&switches have all been replaced lately and new cables run but Pegasus still runs slow as can be.</p><p>  </p>

[quote user="EPLevine"]

This is a newtwork based program, and unfortunately we are still running Novel  3.1.0.0

The routers&switches have all been replaced lately and new cables run but Pegasus still runs slow as can be.

[/quote]

Not sure what's happening but I run Novell v3.12 at home with the latest Netware Client 32 without problems.  What Windows OS are you using and what Netware client?

[quote user="EPLevine"]<p>This is a newtwork based program, and unfortunately we are still running Novel  3.1.0.0</p><p>The routers&switches have all been replaced lately and new cables run but Pegasus still runs slow as can be.</p><p>  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Not sure what's happening but I run Novell v3.12 at home with the latest Netware Client 32 without problems.  What Windows OS are you using and what Netware client?</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft