Community Discussions and Support
Slow Program Close When Using IMAP

I thought I'd add-- program closure takes about 30 seconds.

I thought I'd add-- program closure takes about 30 seconds.

I've been a Pegasus user forever, and for the last 3-4 years have used it mainly to access Exchange server mail via IMAP.  A performance issue I've always had is the great length of time it takes for Pegasus to close if I've accessed my IMAP folders during the session.  In answer to a predictable question, YES-- I have some huge (3000+ message) folders.  This has been the case through several versions of Pegasus; I'm now running 4.41.  Are there any settings changes I ought to consider looking at to speed up program closure?

Thanks,

Paul

<p>I've been a Pegasus user forever, and for the last 3-4 years have used it mainly to access Exchange server mail via IMAP.  A performance issue I've always had is the great length of time it takes for Pegasus to close if I've accessed my IMAP folders during the session.  In answer to a predictable question, YES-- I have some huge (3000+ message) folders.  This has been the case through several versions of Pegasus; I'm now running 4.41.  Are there any settings changes I ought to consider looking at to speed up program closure?</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Paul  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft