Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Double Spell Check

Mr. Harris,

I have not been using PMail for about 2.5 years, my Wife just would not accept it and use it so we went through many other clients, finally setteled with one and she was not happy with that one either but accepted it and worked.  My Wife passed on Mother's Day this year, 13 May, 2012.

I now am back to using Pegasus Mail again, thank you for this latest update the look is GREAT, except for a few little problems.  One is the same as what is posted in this thread, double spell check is a big pain for each message.  There are others, they will be posted elsewhere, am not going to high-jack another person's thread.

I do hope this will not be a problem in v5.x the latest version 4.63 looks very well put together and I will stay with you.

<p>Mr. Harris,</p><p>I have not been using PMail for about 2.5 years, my Wife just would not accept it and use it so we went through many other clients, finally setteled with one and she was not happy with that one either but accepted it and worked.  My Wife passed on Mother's Day this year, 13 May, 2012.</p><p> I now am back to using Pegasus Mail again, thank you for this latest update the look is GREAT, except for a few little problems.  One is the same as what is posted in this thread, double spell check is a big pain for each message.  There are others, they will be posted elsewhere, am not going to high-jack another person's thread.</p><p> I do hope this will not be a problem in v5.x the latest version 4.63 looks very well put together and I will stay with you.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

Please can you remove the recently introduced spell check on the subject line or include it in the overall spell check.  Going through the Start/End spellcheck window twice for each message is quite annoying.

Please can you remove the recently introduced spell check on the subject line or include it in the overall spell check.  Going through the Start/End spellcheck window twice for each message is quite annoying.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft