Community Discussions and Support
copy to self

when I send a graphic the copy to self shows a grey box the size of the graphic and I cannot display the graphic that I have sent. Is there a fix for this or a work around?

Thanks Ed

when I send a graphic the copy to self shows a grey box the size of the graphic and I cannot display the graphic that I have sent. Is there a fix for this or a work around? Thanks Ed

[quote user="ed ryan"]when I send a graphic the copy to self shows a grey box the size of the graphic and I cannot display the graphic that I have sent. Is there a fix for this or a work around?

Thanks Ed
[/quote]

The attached file is not saved with the copy self and so the graphic is not available to view.  The workaround it to either reload the graphic on sending or Bcc: yourself when sending and in-line graphic.

<p>[quote user="ed ryan"]when I send a graphic the copy to self shows a grey box the size of the graphic and I cannot display the graphic that I have sent. Is there a fix for this or a work around? Thanks Ed [/quote]</p><p> The attached file is not saved with the copy self and so the graphic is not available to view.  The workaround it to either reload the graphic on sending or Bcc: yourself when sending and in-line graphic.  </p>

Thanks for the work around i understand the Bcc but the "reload the graphic on sending" escapes me could you please explain how this works.

Thank you
Ed

Thanks for the work around i understand the Bcc but the "reload the graphic on sending" escapes me could you please explain how this works. Thank you Ed

[quote user="ed ryan"]Thanks for the work around i understand the Bcc but the "reload the graphic on sending" escapes me could you please explain how this works.

Thank you
Ed
[/quote]

Copy and paste the graphic to the gray window. 

<p>[quote user="ed ryan"]Thanks for the work around i understand the Bcc but the "reload the graphic on sending" escapes me could you please explain how this works. Thank you Ed [/quote]</p><p>Copy and paste the graphic to the gray window. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft