Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Paste Special Shortcut

Guys,

I use the "paste special" function quite a lot in both Pegasus (Ctrl + Shift+ V) and MS Office/Lotus/(Other?) products (Alt + E + S).

It would be great if by default these shortcuts were the same (given that they do the same type of thing). Recognising that Microsoft has somewhat greater standard setting power, I'd like to propose adding the (Alt + E + S) shortcut to Pegasus... maybe even keep the old one for long time Pegasus users, but add the MS shortcut in addition.

Cheers,

Rolf

<p>Guys,</p><p>I use the "paste special" function quite a lot in both Pegasus (Ctrl + Shift+ V) and MS Office/Lotus/(Other?) products (Alt + E + S).</p><p>It would be great if by default these shortcuts were the same (given that they do the same type of thing). Recognising that Microsoft has somewhat greater standard setting power, I'd like to propose adding the (Alt + E + S) shortcut to Pegasus... maybe even keep the old one for long time Pegasus users, but add the MS shortcut in addition.</p><p>Cheers,</p><p>Rolf </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft