Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Select all - consequences

There are a number of places like this where it would really be better if clicking "Cancel" cancelled the entire operation instead of just the one instance.

It's the sort of thing I fix sporadically - it never quite bubbles to the top of the pot, so it depends on me getting annoyed by it myself, or happening to be working on just that specific piece of code. I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!

-- David --

There are a number of places like this where it would really be better if clicking "Cancel" cancelled the entire operation instead of just the one instance. It's the sort of thing I fix sporadically - it never quite bubbles to the top of the pot, so it depends on me getting annoyed by it myself, or happening to be working on just that specific piece of code. I'll see what I can do. Cheers! -- David --

Yesterday my cat (not kidding here) tried to play with the mouse while I was doing some email-reading.

The cat "attacked" and I tried to move the mouse. 

Somehow "Select all" was clicked and after that "Properties".

That folder contains over 2000 emails.

I had the choice of clicking "cancel" 2000 times, or kill the program with Alt+Ctrl+Del

Could there be a "safety switch" for things like that?

Regards (also from my cat)

Arthur

<p>Yesterday my cat (not kidding here) tried to play with the mouse while I was doing some email-reading.</p><p>The cat "attacked" and I tried to move the mouse. </p><p>Somehow "Select all" was clicked and after that "Properties".</p><p>That folder contains over 2000 emails.</p><p>I had the choice of clicking "cancel" 2000 times, or kill the program with Alt+Ctrl+Del</p><p> </p><p>Could there be a "safety switch" for things like that?</p><p>Regards (also from my cat)</p><p> </p><p>Arthur</p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft