Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Chance for Pegasus Mail

I think Thunderbird is just slowing down, even only doing bug fixes and critical updates users will still continue to use it. I guess when the time comes they would be looking for something in active development.

I think Thunderbird is just slowing down, even only doing bug fixes and critical updates users will still continue to use it. I guess when the time comes they would be looking for something in active development.

You might have heard that Mozilla announced to quit the further development on Thunderbird. In my eyes, this would be the right opportunity for David to do some marketing activity (blog entries, etc.) to tell the people that there is a vital alternative in place and regain market share. In my perception, there is still a big need of desktop clients for private users and small businesses.

You might have heard that Mozilla announced to quit the further development on Thunderbird. In my eyes, this would be the right opportunity for David to do some marketing activity (blog entries, etc.) to tell the people that there is a vital alternative in place and regain market share. In my perception, there is still a big need of desktop clients for private users and small businesses.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft