Community Discussions and Support
PMail and SeaMonkey

Thanks. I did that but I'm still getting SeaMonkey's mailer when I click on a link in the browser.  I vaguely remember having to change a line in a Netscape folder years ago but don't remember the details.  I can copy the link location and start my own message in Pegasus.

Thanks again for your answer.
Rosalyn

P.S. I reinstalled SeaMonkey and using the custom install and did not install "Mail & Newsgroups".  That worked. 

<p>Thanks. I did that but I'm still getting SeaMonkey's mailer when I click on a link in the browser.  I vaguely remember having to change a line in a Netscape folder years ago but don't remember the details.  I can copy the link location and start my own message in Pegasus.</p><p>Thanks again for your answer. Rosalyn</p><p>P.S. I reinstalled SeaMonkey and using the custom install and did not install "Mail & Newsgroups".  That worked. </p>

I would like to have Pegasus open when I click on a mailto link in SeaMonkey.  How do I configure the browser to make that happen?

Thanks,

Rosalyn 

<p>I would like to have Pegasus open when I click on a mailto link in SeaMonkey.  How do I configure the browser to make that happen?</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Rosalyn </p>

Take a look under Tools - Options... (Alt+F10) Incoming mail - Hyperlinks
Click on System mailer...

<p>Take a look under Tools - Options... (Alt+F10) Incoming mail - Hyperlinks Click on <b>System mailer...</b> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft