Pegasus Mail Suggestions
"Are you sure?" last hope

I concur! There's nothing more gone faster than a distribution list you've accidentally deleted.

cheers

Mike

<P>I concur! There's nothing more gone faster than a distribution list you've accidentally deleted. </P> <P>cheers</P> <P>Mike</P>

My clumsy fat fingers on occasion have caused me to delete address book entries (using Entry button, then choosing Delete rather than Edit)... and also to delete whole distribution lists by clicking the Delete button (right next to the Settings button I wanted).  I have since tried to be more careful, but my suggestion would be for an "Are you sure?" response to the Delete command for address books and distribution lists.  I realize that there is a global setting that fixes this (Tools, Options, Basic Settings, Ask for confirmation before deleting objects), but I don't want to confirm deletion of each email too... that gets too annoying, plus deleted messages have the option to be saved until the current Pmail session closes which gives me protection if I delete by accident.  There is no similar protection (that I have found) for address books and distribution lists.  Maybe a "Cntl-Z" or "Undo" option would be better?

Just a thought for the new upcoming version.  I'm looking forward to it!

Regards,
Stan

My clumsy fat fingers on occasion have caused me to delete address book entries (using Entry button, then choosing Delete rather than Edit)... and also to delete whole distribution lists by clicking the Delete button (right next to the Settings button I wanted).  I have since tried to be more careful, but my suggestion would be for an "Are you sure?" response to the Delete command for address books and distribution lists.  I realize that there is a global setting that fixes this (Tools, Options, Basic Settings, Ask for confirmation before deleting objects), but I don't want to confirm deletion of each email too... that gets too annoying, plus deleted messages have the option to be saved until the current Pmail session closes which gives me protection if I delete by accident.  There is no similar protection (that I have found) for address books and distribution lists.  Maybe a "Cntl-Z" or "Undo" option would be better? Just a thought for the new upcoming version.  I'm looking forward to it! Regards, Stan
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft