Pegasus Mail Suggestions
High Light/Selection moves even when clicking Plus sign (+)

When moving mail to a Mail Box and there is a 'Filing tray' the high-lite moves to that FT when you click on the plus sign (+) to open to have access to the MBxs.  Then you need to move the high-lite back to the MB you are wanting to move mail from and to one that is under a FT.  I do not use the Filters to sort my mail to mail boxes until after I have read them, then some are deleted and not filed.  I use the Drag&Drop method.

When clicking the plus sign (+) on a FT to open a list of MBxs be such that the high-lite remain where you last were, which ever MB you were on at the time you needed to open a FT.

Can this be adjusted in the next version?

<p>When moving mail to a Mail Box and there is a 'Filing tray' the high-lite moves to that FT when you click on the plus sign (+) to open to have access to the MBxs.  Then you need to move the high-lite back to the MB you are wanting to move mail from and to one that is under a FT.  I do not use the Filters to sort my mail to mail boxes until after I have read them, then some are deleted and not filed.  I use the Drag&Drop method.</p><p>When clicking the plus sign (+) on a FT to open a list of MBxs be such that the high-lite remain where you last were, which ever MB you were on at the time you needed to open a FT. </p><p>Can this be adjusted in the next version? </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft