Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Xtra Icons for sending and receiving mail . .

Will do, just not time enough in a day for me and my systems.  Have other duties as well and just pressed for time.  As one famous person once said:

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach."
     - Albert Einstein

Thank you for being my instructor/Teacher . . .

<p>Will do, just not time enough in a day for me and my systems.  Have other duties as well and just pressed for time.  As one famous person once said:</p><p> "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."     - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)</p><p> "Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach."      - Albert Einstein</p><p>Thank you for being my instructor/Teacher . . . </p>

When a user has access to the internet all of the time and sends mail at the time we finish creating, the Icons for sending Queued Mail and the Check and Send mail Icons are not needed.  If we select the Send Immediately then those two Icons should not be there they are useless.

<p>When a user has access to the internet all of the time and sends mail at the time we finish creating, the Icons for sending Queued Mail and the Check and Send mail Icons are not needed.  If we select the Send Immediately then those two Icons should not be there they are useless.</p><p> </p>

Read about customizing the toolbar layout in the Help file.
Index > Toolbar (button panel)

And/or page 20 of the Pegasus Mail Manual PDF

<P>Read about <SPAN lang=EN>customizing the toolbar layout in the Help file. Index > Toolbar (button panel)</SPAN></P> <P><SPAN lang=EN>And/or page 20 of the Pegasus Mail Manual PDF</SPAN></P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft