Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Suggestion on TellTale Window alert of New Mail . .

Maybe this would be mostly for myself, but; if another would like to see this then maybe they can add to it for other opinions.

As an extra, after thought, why not give the user an option for that 'tattle-tale' message alerter to float around the boundary of the screen

instead of just leaving it in one place.  With so much being placed on

these screens especially a laptop it is/could be over some info you are

reading.  Give an option of display time of 0.5 sec. per position or

more, if you like my permission is granted.  Some of us 'Hide Status

BAR' and placing it there could also hide it or be over icons that may be filling

the status bar.

Or maybe just have it move back and forth across the top of the screen as an eye catcher that mail has arrived that could also be added as an option under 'Tools/Options (Alt+F10)' and entered in the area for incoming mail.

Thank you Mr. Harris for this wonderful powerful client that is more flexible than a 'rubber band' and still evolving

<p><font face="arial black,avant garde" size="3"> Maybe this would be mostly for myself, but; if another would like to see this then maybe they can add to it for other opinions. </font></p><p><font face="arial black,avant garde" size="3">As an extra, after thought, why not give the user an option for that 'tattle-tale' message alerter to float around the boundary of the screen instead of just leaving it in one place.  With so much being placed on these screens especially a laptop it is/could be over some info you are reading.  Give an option of display time of 0.5 sec. per position or more, if you like my permission is granted.  Some of us 'Hide Status BAR' and placing it there could also hide it or be over icons that may be filling the status bar.</font></p><p> Or maybe just have it move back and forth across the top of the screen as an eye catcher that mail has arrived that could also be added as an option under 'Tools/Options (Alt+F10)' and entered in the area for incoming mail.</p><p><font size="7"><u><b>Thank you</b></u></font> Mr. Harris for this wonderful powerful client that is more flexible than a 'rubber band' and still evolving </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft