Pegasus Mail Suggestions
TO: field added or give optional selection for incoming . . .

Guy,

Thank you for this reply, sorry it has taken me so long to get to this.  When logging in and clicking on this thread a strange box came up and could not click the back arrow, "User already logged in" with instructions to contact an administrator.  So I sent a message to the Feed Back crew from the bottom of that window.  Could not get back to this area so had to log in again by clicking the notification message received.

Will look into your suggestion when time will allow, have many problems to chase outside of home with friends having other issues.  That is my life as a 'troubleshooter' and analyst for any problem, just cannot deal with programming as I am not a programmer.  Journeyman Electronic Technician with over 65 years experience along with other fields of experience thrown in to the mix like pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, mechanical, automobiles, plumbing, A/C, et ceteras.  

<p>Guy,</p><p>Thank you for this reply, sorry it has taken me so long to get to this.  When logging in and clicking on this thread a strange box came up and could not click the back arrow, "User already logged in" with instructions to contact an administrator.  So I sent a message to the Feed Back crew from the bottom of that window.  Could not get back to this area so had to log in again by clicking the notification message received.</p><p>Will look into your suggestion when time will allow, have many problems to chase outside of home with friends having other issues.  That is my life as a 'troubleshooter' and analyst for any problem, just cannot deal with programming as I am not a programmer.  Journeyman Electronic Technician with over 65 years experience along with other fields of experience thrown in to the mix like pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, mechanical, automobiles, plumbing, A/C, et ceteras.   </p>

Could we have the "To:" field added to the incoming/received mail or "In box"?  I have three e-mail addies and that would give me better sorting abilities.  Or set it up as an option not forcing the people that use one PMail for each addy.

<font size="3"><font face="arial black,avant garde">Could we have the "To:" field added to the incoming/received mail or "In box"?  I have three e-mail addies and that would give me better sorting abilities.  Or set it up as an option not forcing the people that use one PMail for each addy. </font></font>

I have multiple To: addresses at the office and have created a folder for each address that I want to differentiate.  I then filter on the To: address into the appropriate folder.  I work in List mode keeping multiple folder windows open so that arriving new mail is more "in my face" than having to look at the message counts in the folder window.

I have multiple To: addresses at the office and have created a folder for each address that I want to differentiate.  I then filter on the To: address into the appropriate folder.  I work in List mode keeping multiple folder windows open so that arriving new mail is more "in my face" than having to look at the message counts in the folder window.

What you are telling me is NO! it will not be done?

What you are telling me is NO! it will not be done?

What I am telling you is that I don't believe you can add the contents of the TO: header as a column in the new mail folder so was suggesting a workaround.

What I am telling you is that I don't believe you can add the contents of the TO: header as a column in the new mail folder so was suggesting a workaround.

Brian Fluet,

I understood the work around, not what I want.  I am asking if this can be done for the next version?  There are several that would make things easier for the users, if these features are given as selectable so they can be placed where someone needs them.  Under Tools/Options there are many items that may be selected and used.  Maybe even placed on the ribbon between the "In Box" and "Preview" Panel, there seems to be much room farther to the right that could be utilized.  In the full screening of a message it is preferred to have as much room for viewing the message body as possible.  That could be done by not showing the TEXT for the tool bar icons and maybe even smaller icons, if they are smaller then why not make them all on one line.

I have two e-mail addies of my own and my Wife's, my attempt to keep track of her friends.  This system is not accessed by any other.  Do not like having the inbox open to a full screen, there the "To:" field is not shown either, prefer using the three (3) panels with preview of the messages for screening and deciding where to place them for future reading.  Without the ability to see which one is for which e-mail addy means, open to full screen so that "To:" field is viewable.  Not asking to have it placed in any specific place in the "In Box" panel as we should be allowed to drag and drop it where we so desire. 

None of this is being suggested for the present version, just hoping this could be done for the future version #5 if possible.  It may have come too late for this to be considered, just hoping David Harris could work it in or some of what I have posted in the suggestion area.

My life partner, best friend, Wife, of 48.5 years passed on Mother's

Day this year, 13 May, 2012.   No, I am not looking for sympathy nor

any compassion, just stating a fact and this is my only means of

communication with her friends and some of my own.

<p>Brian Fluet, </p><p> I understood the work around, not what I want.  I am asking if this can be done for the next version?  There are several that would make things easier for the users, if these features are given as selectable so they can be placed where someone needs them.  Under Tools/Options there are many items that may be selected and used.  Maybe even placed on the ribbon between the "In Box" and "Preview" Panel, there seems to be much room farther to the right that could be utilized.  In the full screening of a message it is preferred to have as much room for viewing the message body as possible.  That could be done by not showing the TEXT for the tool bar icons and maybe even smaller icons, if they are smaller then why not make them all on one line. </p> I have two e-mail addies of my own and my Wife's, my attempt to keep track of her friends.  This system is not accessed by any other.  Do not like having the inbox open to a full screen, there the "To:" field is not shown either, prefer using the three (3) panels with preview of the messages for screening and deciding where to place them for future reading.  Without the ability to see which one is for which e-mail addy means, open to full screen so that "To:" field is viewable.  Not asking to have it placed in any specific place in the "In Box" panel as we should be allowed to drag and drop it where we so desire.  <p> None of this is being suggested for the present version, just hoping this could be done for the future version #5 if possible.  It may have come too late for this to be considered, just hoping David Harris could work it in or some of what I have posted in the suggestion area.</p><p> My life partner, best friend, Wife, of 48.5 years passed on Mother's Day this year, 13 May, 2012.   No, I am not looking for sympathy nor any compassion, just stating a fact and this is my only means of communication with her friends and some of my own.</p>

In the interim, or in the event this feature is not added, you may consider employing a filter to colour the messages which meet your desired criteria. The messages will remain in the Inbox and should be easily identifiable. Red is the colour for urgent messages (probably don't want to use that).

In the interim, or in the event this feature is not added, you may consider employing a filter to colour the messages which meet your desired criteria. The messages will remain in the Inbox and should be easily identifiable. Red is the colour for urgent messages (probably don't want to use that).
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft