Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Empty Deleted Messages

IMHO It would be great to have something like an option to empty the deleted messages folder at once in a future release. For example with a extra option in the the Shortcut Menu (right-click on the deleted messages folder). Maybe such an option could be added to the folder where the spam messages are stored as well, not moving them to the 'trash bin' but delete them immediately.

Just joined this site...
- PMail user for over 10 years including DOS versions
- Enjoying the stability v4.41 on XP2 SP 2 (good work David !!)
- Previous network experience with PM for about 50 users

<P>IMHO It would be great to have something like an option to empty the deleted messages folder at once in a future release. For example with a extra option in the the Shortcut Menu (right-click on the deleted messages folder). Maybe such an option could be added to the folder where the spam messages are stored as well, not moving them to the 'trash bin' but delete them immediately.</P> <P> Just joined this site... - PMail user for over 10 years including DOS versions - Enjoying the stability v4.41 on XP2 SP 2 (good work David !!) - Previous network experience with PM for about 50 users  </P>

This can be done now, but it takes one selection and two clicks.  Select the Deleted Files folder, and click the "Delete" tab.  Then click the "do you really want to delete..." button on the warning dialog that comes up.

I agree that a right-click option on the folder would be even more convenient. 

<p>This can be done now, but it takes one selection and two clicks.  Select the Deleted Files folder, and click the "Delete" tab.  Then click the "do you really want to delete..." button on the warning dialog that comes up.</p><p>I agree that a right-click option on the folder would be even more convenient. </p>

I have assigned a folder-close filter rule set to my deleted messages folder. The rule set actually consists of only one rule which says: Apply to all messages older than 28 days -- delete. Now I only need to open and close it (which is not too much hassle in my opinion), and all the deleted messages older than 4 weeks are deleted for good.

Regards

lazy

I have assigned a folder-close filter rule set to my deleted messages folder. The rule set actually consists of only one rule which says: Apply to all messages older than 28 days -- delete. Now I only need to open and close it (which is not too much hassle in my opinion), and all the deleted messages older than 4 weeks are deleted for good. Regards lazy
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft