Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Autofiltering Enhancements

When you get an error that an e-mail address is already registered, it tells you so and the folder;
 but it should also tell you the Filing Tray it is inside of !

When you get an error that an e-mail address is already registered, it tells you so and the folder;  but it should also tell you the Filing Tray it is inside of !

Suggest :

-  a Pegasus program way of manually adding e-mails

-  a way of updating autofiltering e-mails from existing e-mails within the folder

- a way of defining a selected list of folders all as 'autofiltering'

- ditto for applying associated Identities

- a way of defining All autofiltering to take place when the New Mail folder is Closed; rather than at open time. 
I like to see all my new e-mail in the New Folder first; rather than opening & closing many autofiltered folders containing new mail & perhaps responding.

<p>Suggest :</p><p>-  a Pegasus program way of manually adding e-mails</p><p>-  a way of updating autofiltering e-mails from existing e-mails within the folder</p><p>- a way of defining a selected list of folders all as 'autofiltering'</p><p>- ditto for applying associated Identities</p><p>- a way of defining All autofiltering to take place when the New Mail folder is Closed; rather than at open time.  I like to see all my new e-mail in the New Folder first; rather than opening & closing many autofiltered folders containing new mail & perhaps responding. </p>

- a way of defining Autofiltering on other header fields, such as 'TO'
(By enhancing in this direction, the number of manually setup Mail Filtering entries can be markedly reduced.)

- a way of defining Autofiltering on other header fields, such as 'TO' (By enhancing in this direction, the number of manually setup Mail Filtering entries can be markedly reduced.)

- a change in the folder icon for full/file only autofiltering

- away of restoring 'gathering' to a number of selected autofiltering folders.
I'm finding that in initial setup I'm having to turn off 'gathering' to move a large number of e-mails from an existing list
into an autofiltered folder.  (See below)  But I can see that it would be better to have 'gathering' on in the future to pick up e-mail
as it comes in in dribs & drabs.

- a way of getting out of gathering e-mail addresses from a list of several hundred e-mails,
e.g., a list of e-mails one is moving to the autofiltered folder & one has to repetitively click OK to get through it !!
Better yet, 'autoaccepting/OK'ing all e-mails on the list.  Most will have the same addresses, but a few will be a little different.
Tick 'From' on the first & have Pegasus automatically keep checking for same address; and add any new ones automatically. 

- a way of dealing with all autofiltered new mail readily & perhaps responding.  Either leave mail in the New Mail folder & autofilter at Close time;
or put copies or links to autofiltered mail in another folder so one can deal with it sequentially all at once; rather than having to search for folders
with newly autofiltered mail, open them & deal with them.

<p>- a change in the folder icon for full/file only autofiltering</p><p>- away of restoring 'gathering' to a number of selected autofiltering folders. I'm finding that in initial setup I'm having to turn off 'gathering' to move a large number of e-mails from an existing list into an autofiltered folder.  (See below)  But I can see that it would be better to have 'gathering' on in the future to pick up e-mail as it comes in in dribs & drabs. </p><p>- a way of getting out of gathering e-mail addresses from a list of several hundred e-mails, e.g., a list of e-mails one is moving to the autofiltered folder & one has to repetitively click OK to get through it !! Better yet, 'autoaccepting/OK'ing all e-mails on the list.  Most will have the same addresses, but a few will be a little different. Tick 'From' on the first & have Pegasus automatically keep checking for same address; and add any new ones automatically.  </p><p>- a way of dealing with all autofiltered new mail readily & perhaps responding.  Either leave mail in the New Mail folder & autofilter at Close time; or put copies or links to autofiltered mail in another folder so one can deal with it sequentially all at once; rather than having to search for folders with newly autofiltered mail, open them & deal with them. </p>

- Items moved to autofiltered folders trigger a highlighted folder name.  But if you don't have the Filing Tray
for the folder open - you don't see the highlight & thus may miss the new autofiltered mail.  Pegasus
probably should cause the Filing Tray with the highlighted mail to be Highlighted as well.

- Items moved to autofiltered folders trigger a highlighted folder name.  But if you don't have the Filing Tray for the folder open - you don't see the highlight & thus may miss the new autofiltered mail.  Pegasus probably should cause the Filing Tray with the highlighted mail to be Highlighted as well.

Re Autofiltering Folders - Managing Autofiltering Folders :

- suggest two options - ONLY open the Autofiltered folder information;
AND option to open ALL Autofiltered folders information.

- for Managing Autofiltered Folders, suggest clicking on top headings - Folder, State, Address
 should cause a sort by the data in that column.  When dealing with a large number of Autofiltered
 folders, its sometimes hard to find the desired entry.  Sorting helps.

- for managing Autofiltered folders - it would be helpful to be able highlight more than one entry/address
  to perhaps remove a  number of erroneous addresses.

- a thought.  If one could open only a selected e-mail folder in the Managing function, one could 'drag & drop'
 a single/multiple e-mails onto this 'Open Folder' data to 'Gather' e-mail addresses for that folder; even from
 the mail folder itself after moving a number of e-mails into the previously 'Un-Autofiltered' folder.

<p>Re Autofiltering Folders - Managing Autofiltering Folders : </p><p>- suggest two options - ONLY open the Autofiltered folder information; AND option to open ALL Autofiltered folders information. </p><p>- for Managing Autofiltered Folders, suggest clicking on top headings - Folder, State, Address  should cause a sort by the data in that column.  When dealing with a large number of Autofiltered  folders, its sometimes hard to find the desired entry.  Sorting helps.</p><p>- for managing Autofiltered folders - it would be helpful to be able highlight more than one entry/address   to perhaps remove a  number of erroneous addresses.</p><p>- a thought.  If one could open only a selected e-mail folder in the Managing function, one could 'drag & drop'  a single/multiple e-mails onto this 'Open Folder' data to 'Gather' e-mail addresses for that folder; even from  the mail folder itself after moving a number of e-mails into the previously 'Un-Autofiltered' folder. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft