Community Discussions and Support
RssMail goes 100% busy trying to display this forum

Fix created, and updated RssMail (3.6) is on this site at:

http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/pegadd/entry36233.aspx 

For those who use RssMail to view this site and commented out the Link Url, you can now remove the comment character (semi-colon) in RssLinks.txt. 

<p>Fix created, and updated RssMail (3.6) is on this site at:</p><p>http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/pegadd/entry36233.aspx </p><p>For those who use RssMail to view this site and commented out the Link Url, you can now remove the comment character (semi-colon) in RssLinks.txt. </p>

I am investigating this RssMail problem. It

appears to be badly corrupted screenshot images in one of the

recent postings. I will try to produce a workaround in the next few

days. In the meantime, if you use RssMail, please comment out the forum url in

RssLinks.txt (a semi-colon in col 1 of the

line).

You will notice that browsers displaying this forum do not display the images either, but they don't go 100% cpu

busy :-(

Martin
<div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style=" font-size:10pt">I am investigating this RssMail problem. It appears to be badly corrupted screenshot images in one of the recent postings. I will try to produce a workaround in the next few days. In the meantime, if you use RssMail, please comment out the forum url in RssLinks.txt (a semi-colon in col 1 of the line).</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style=" font-size:10pt">You will notice that browsers displaying this forum do not display the images either, but they don't go 100% cpu busy :-(</span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style=" font-size:10pt"> </span></font></div> <div align="left"><font face="Arial" size="2"><span style=" font-size:10pt">Martin</span></font></div>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft