Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Delete item from in box

Would like to be able to delete a message from the in-box WITHOUT having to wait for it to display.

The "do you really want to" response should be displayed, requiring another delete to complete the action.

Addition to original above:

Have discovered that by turning off preview option I can immediately delete a message.  Problem with this is that the majority of messages received are ones that I do not wish to delete.  Hence, the preview option is preferable. 

I guess what I'd really like to see is: If I hit the delete icon at any time, the display function would abort, and the option to resume the display or proceed to delete would be shown.

<p>Would like to be able to delete a message from the in-box WITHOUT having to wait for it to display.</p><p>The "do you really want to" response should be displayed, requiring another delete to complete the action. </p><p>Addition to original above:</p><p>Have discovered that by turning off preview option I can immediately delete a message.  Problem with this is that the <u>majority</u> of messages received are ones that I do not wish to delete.  Hence, the preview option is preferable.  </p><p>I guess what I'd really like to see is: If I hit the delete icon at any time, the display function would abort, and the option to resume the display or proceed to delete would be shown. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft