Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Open letter to David Harris and friends about his financial strategy/situation

Hello all !

A few years ago I suggested to manage Pegasus Mail and Mercury through a foundation. This model is widely used for some other softwares so I see no reason why it could not be for David Harris' products. So the idea is to create a foundation that will manage, develop and maintain versions of Pegasus Mail and Mercury. This way, even when David will "leave", his products will remain. That is a sad aspect of things but it is part of being human. Humans come and go, but softwares not necessarily do so.

To launch the foundation, a fund raising could be set with eventually a more or less detailed itemization of expenses. The amount of needed money could be represented by some sort of status bar directly on the official web site and the wikipédia page. By the way the Wikipédia foundation operates along similar lines. As for new features, the plans suggested above are not very efficient. Indeed, assume David spends a lot of time coding and testing and as a result offers a new version which has to be bought. Now suppose no one buys it, then David would have "wasted" his time and energy, and on top of that would have earned no money for his work. I think a more effeicient way to integrate new features would be to first standardized the process of selecting new features. One way to do it would in seven steps :

(.) step 01 : define a period of time during which every user can suggest a new feature (to ease forum research, a subforum should be created and strict rules regarding titles of threads and presentation of features should be designed) ;

(.) step 02 : thanks to the presentation rules of thread titles and thread bodies (features presentation and rationales) we assume a somehow automated process studies all the relevant threads and comes up with a list of a given number of features ;

(.) step 03 : define a period of time during which every user will be able to vote for one of the features ;

(.) step 04 : show on the official web site (and maybe the wikipedia page) which are the top 5 features (the number of features is decided by David so 5 is just to illustrate my point) and represent each with some sort of money bar ;

(.) step 05 : once a money bar of a particular feature is full, then a development bar takes place with an estimated time of coding completion ;

(.) step 06 : once the development bar is full, it is replaced by a tested bar ;

(.) step 07 : once all tested bars are full for all top 5 selected features, then a ew version of Pegasus Mail could be set into development.

This way, the selection and coding of the features is efficient, David earns some money for his work and everyone can enjoy a free version of Pegasus Mail. In my opinion, it is a win for everyone. Also, a permanent donation bar could be visible on the web site and the wikipedia page. This way, David will only need to modify the "donation goal" in order to ask for more money. The dude being rather uncomfortable about that matter, this could be a way for him to overcome this difficulty.

I have to say that I already suggested those ideas to David but so far did not receive any answer. Those ideas could be taken into account in designing a crowdfunding project. As an example, this has been successfull for the following project : Eternity. It is an isometric RPG which raised $3,986,929. That said, there is only one way to know if this could be also a success for Pegasus Mail and Mercury : try it ! I hope those suggestions will be found interesting by the community and by David.

Sheers !

Whiskyfizz.

<p>Hello all !</p><p>A few years ago I suggested to manage Pegasus Mail and Mercury through a foundation. This model is widely used for some other softwares so I see no reason why it could not be for David Harris' products. So the idea is to create a foundation that will manage, develop and maintain versions of Pegasus Mail and Mercury. This way, even when David will "leave", his products will remain. That is a sad aspect of things but it is part of being human. Humans come and go, but softwares not necessarily do so.</p><p>To launch the foundation, a fund raising could be set with eventually a more or less detailed itemization of expenses. The amount of needed money could be represented by some sort of status bar directly on the official web site and the wikipédia page. By the way the Wikipédia foundation operates along similar lines. As for new features, the plans suggested above are not very efficient. Indeed, assume David spends a lot of time coding and testing and as a result offers a new version which has to be bought. Now suppose no one buys it, then David would have "wasted" his time and energy, and on top of that would have earned no money for his work. I think a more effeicient way to integrate new features would be to first standardized the process of selecting new features. One way to do it would in seven steps :</p><p>(.) step 01 : define a period of time during which every user can suggest a new feature (to ease forum research, a subforum should be created and strict rules regarding titles of threads and presentation of features should be designed) ;</p><p>(.) step 02 : thanks to the presentation rules of thread titles and thread bodies (features presentation and rationales) we assume a somehow automated process studies all the relevant threads and comes up with a list of a given number of features ;</p><p>(.) step 03 : define a period of time during which every user will be able to vote for one of the features ;</p><p>(.) step 04 : show on the official web site (and maybe the wikipedia page) which are the top 5 features (the number of features is decided by David so 5 is just to illustrate my point) and represent each with some sort of money bar ;</p><p>(.) step 05 : once a money bar of a particular feature is full, then a development bar takes place with an estimated time of coding completion ;</p><p>(.) step 06 : once the development bar is full, it is replaced by a tested bar ;</p><p>(.) step 07 : once all tested bars are full for all top 5 selected features, then a ew version of Pegasus Mail could be set into development.</p><p>This way, the selection and coding of the features is efficient, David earns some money for his work and everyone can enjoy a free version of Pegasus Mail. In my opinion, it is a win for everyone. Also, a permanent donation bar could be visible on the web site and the wikipedia page. This way, David will only need to modify the "donation goal" in order to ask for more money. The dude being rather uncomfortable about that matter, this could be a way for him to overcome this difficulty.</p><p>I have to say that I already suggested those ideas to David but so far did not receive any answer. Those ideas could be taken into account in designing a crowdfunding project. As an example, this has been successfull for the following project : Eternity. It is an isometric RPG which raised $3,986,929. That said, there is only one way to know if this could be also a success for Pegasus Mail and Mercury : try it ! I hope those suggestions will be found interesting by the community and by David. </p><p>Sheers !</p><p>Whiskyfizz. </p>

Hi everybody!

This is a copy of a mail I sent to David Harris in July. I haven't had any response from himself yet:

Dear David

Harris

I have

used Pegasus Mail for many years, probably around 15 years. But I have never

taken an active decision like: "Yes! THIS is the mail program I am gonna stick

to!"

And

therefore I have never paid you anything - until a few minutes ago, when I

donated 50 euros.

So IF you

are still trying to make a living developing Pegasus, you probably think: "Why

have you never decided to stick to Pegasus?"

And the

answer to that is, that there is mainly ONE thing that has always annoyed me a

lot through the 15 years I have used Pegasus, and I always thought that this

bug/annoyance was SO obvious, that it would be corrected in the next version of

the program.... but that never happened!

The

annoyance I am talking about is the fact that although my screen is 35 cms wide,

I cannot see the whole Subject:-line of each message, in the folder-view,

because you truncate it.

I would

probably have paid you a donation a long time ago, if this had been corrected,

because to me, this nuisance is so obvious, that, not correcting it, makes me

feel that YOU are not taking Pegasus seriously... although many new versions

have come out since then.

I hope you

can glimpse the positive, constructive intention behind my

criticism!

So - what

I am ALSO trying to say is - that I think Pegasus has to be a mutual commitment

for you and us users, to be able to continue to evolve.

WE - the

users - have to feel, that you are committed to develop Pegasus in the

directions we want or need, and you - in return - have to be more insistent - or

'pushy' - in getting us to pay you something for it.

An idea in

this direction, could be, that you send out a letter to all users - like the

"Thousand"-letter 2 years ago - asking what they miss in Pegasus, and then, when

you have developed a new version of Pegasus, implementing (a significant part

of) these new features - like removing the Subject:-line truncation :-) - you

send out a new letter to every user, announcing that for a certain (minimum)

price people can get this new version.

Yes... - I

don't think Pegasus can continue to be 100% free.

You might

also consider offering several versions, putting in limits like a max. number of

users etc. in the cheaper versions - price differentiation.

Having to

pay for new versions, may also include bug-fix-versions or adaptations of

Pegasus to new OSs like Windows Vista or Linux etc.

Your

imagination - and courage - is the limit! :-) The point is finding out what

makes Pegasus valuable to the users, give them that, and design a way that makes

it necessary for them to pay for that value.

IF new

features can be implemented as some kind of plug-ins, you might even charge a

fee for them individually. Then people can buy the ones they

want.

Other

improvements - beside removing the Subject:-line-truncation - that could make ME

pay for the next version, are:

1. That

autofiltering-rules on new messages can be configured to ONLY apply to READ

messages in the new mail folder, and that they are applied when you close the

folder. (Then I would start using autofiltering - and it would make a great

difference.)

2. That

Pegasus does not change the time-stamp of files, unless the content has been

changed. (This would prevent online backup procedures from thinking that the

files have to be backed up again - Great!)

3. That

Ctrl-'<-' and Ctrl-'->' consider '/' and '-' to be

'spaces'. ((in the editor...!))

4. That,

when you want to search (some of) your folders, you can just tick them with

ordinary checkboxes, like in dialogue-windows in many other

programs.

Love,

Henrik

Rosenø

--

Henrik

Rosenø, M.Sc

www.Transformation.DK

Spiritual,

psychological, ethical, and religious subjects.

&lt;p&gt;Hi everybody!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This is a copy of a mail I sent to David Harris in July. I haven&#039;t had any response from himself yet: &lt;/p&gt;&lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Dear David Harris&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;I have used Pegasus Mail for many years, probably around 15 years. But I have never taken an active decision like: &quot;Yes! THIS is the mail program I am gonna stick to!&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;And therefore I have never paid you anything - until a few minutes ago, when I donated 50 euros.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;So IF you are still trying to make a living developing Pegasus, you probably think: &quot;Why have you never decided to stick to Pegasus?&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;And the answer to that is, that there is mainly ONE thing that has always annoyed me a lot through the 15 years I have used Pegasus, and I always thought that this bug/annoyance was SO obvious, that it would be corrected in the next version of the program.... but that never happened!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;The annoyance I am talking about is the fact that although my screen is 35 cms wide, I cannot see the whole Subject:-line of each message, in the folder-view, because you truncate it.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;I would probably have paid you a donation a long time ago, if this had been corrected, because to me, this nuisance is so obvious, that, not correcting it, makes me feel that YOU are not taking Pegasus seriously... although many new versions have come out since then.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;I hope you can glimpse the positive, constructive intention behind my criticism!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;So - what I am ALSO trying to say is - that I think Pegasus has to be a mutual commitment for you and us users, to be able to continue to evolve.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;WE - the users - have to feel, that you are committed to develop Pegasus in the directions we want or need, and you - in return - have to be more insistent - or &#039;pushy&#039; - in getting us to pay you something for it.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;An idea in this direction, could be, that you send out a letter to all users - like the &quot;Thousand&quot;-letter 2 years ago - asking what they miss in Pegasus, and then, when you have developed a new version of Pegasus, implementing (a significant part of) these new features - like removing the Subject:-line truncation :-) - you send out a new letter to every user, announcing that for a certain (minimum) price people can get this new version.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Yes... - I don&#039;t think Pegasus can continue to be 100% free.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;You might also consider offering several versions, putting in limits like a max. number of users etc. in the cheaper versions - price differentiation.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Having to pay for new versions, may also include bug-fix-versions or adaptations of Pegasus to new OSs like Windows Vista or Linux etc.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Your imagination - and courage - is the limit! :-) The point is finding out what makes Pegasus valuable to the users, give them that, and design a way that makes it necessary for them to pay for that value.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;IF new features can be implemented as some kind of plug-ins, you might even charge a fee for them individually. Then people can buy the ones they want.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Other improvements - beside removing the Subject:-line-truncation - that could make ME pay for the next version, are:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;1. That autofiltering-rules on new messages can be configured to ONLY apply to READ messages in the new mail folder, and that they are applied when you close the folder. (Then I would start using autofiltering - and it would make a great difference.)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;2. That Pegasus does not change the time-stamp of files, unless the content has been changed. (This would prevent online backup procedures from thinking that the files have to be backed up again - Great!)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;3. That Ctrl-&#039;&amp;lt;-&#039; and Ctrl-&#039;-&amp;gt;&#039; consider &#039;/&#039; and &#039;-&#039; to be &#039;spaces&#039;. ((in the editor...!)) &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;4. That, when you want to search (some of) your folders, you can just tick them with ordinary checkboxes, like in dialogue-windows in many other programs.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Love,&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Henrik Rosen&oslash;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;--&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Henrik Rosen&oslash;, M.Sc&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Website: www.Transformation.DK&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;FONT-SIZE: 10pt&quot;&gt;Spiritual, psychological, ethical, and religious subjects.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;left&quot;&gt; &lt;/div&gt;

Hello,

Thank you very much to your mail. This describes more or less what many Pegasus/Mercury users are thinking. I use Pegasus and Mercury for around 10 years personally and for some of my customers. I send each year 50 euros for each operational Mercury license.

We have no news from David Harris since now a long time and I fear that promised enhancements for Pegasus/Mercury will never arrive. My actual problem is that my customers request more and more functionalities (smartphones synchronization, web mail, "modern" address book, ,,,,) and all these functionalities are now available in some recent mail servers (for example KOLAB). I admit that I do have no problem with Mercury that is a fantastic software (thanks to DH) but without roadmap it is difficult to see the future of the product.

I fully agree  with you that DH's software has to be available in two versions, one free with limited functionnalities, and another with standard license fees. This will may be increase DH's income and let him speed up software development.

Again many thanks to David for his work.

Philippe

&lt;P&gt;Hello,&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Thank you very much to your mail. This describes more or less what many Pegasus/Mercury users are thinking. I use Pegasus and Mercury for around 10 years personally and for some of my customers. I send each year 50 euros for each operational Mercury license.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;We&amp;nbsp;have no news from David Harris since now a long time and I fear that promised&amp;nbsp;enhancements&amp;nbsp;for Pegasus/Mercury will never arrive. My actual problem is that my customers request more and more functionalities (smartphones synchronization, web mail, &quot;modern&quot; address book,&amp;nbsp;,,,,) and all these functionalities are now available in some recent mail servers (for example KOLAB). I admit that I do have no problem with Mercury that is a fantastic software (thanks to DH) but without roadmap it is difficult to see the future of the product.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;I fully agree&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;with you that DH&#039;s software has to be available in two versions, one free with limited functionnalities, and&amp;nbsp;another with standard license fees. This will may be increase DH&#039;s income and let him speed up software development.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Again many thanks to David for his work.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Philippe&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;

Re Improvements Point 1 - Autofilter Only READ mail.  THAT suggestion is REALLY valuable
and one I will entirely agree with.

Re Improvements Point 1 - Autofilter Only READ mail.&amp;nbsp; THAT suggestion is REALLY valuable and one I will entirely agree with.

[quote user="ArtM"]Re Improvements Point 1 - Autofilter Only READ mail.  THAT suggestion is REALLY valuable
and one I will entirely agree with.
[/quote]

This was in reply to Henrik Rosen0's Point 1.

I continue to agree LOUDLY with it!

My multi-daily mail workflow is to click 'Get New Mail' & then
slowly scroll down through some 500 folders looking for one & more that is Autofilter highlighted.

This is a slow tedious process that needs improvement - somehow.

&lt;p&gt;[quote user=&quot;ArtM&quot;]Re Improvements Point 1 - Autofilter Only READ mail.&amp;nbsp; THAT suggestion is REALLY valuable and one I will entirely agree with. [/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This was in reply to Henrik Rosen0&#039;s Point 1.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I continue to agree LOUDLY with it!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;My multi-daily mail workflow is to click &#039;Get New Mail&#039; &amp;amp; then slowly scroll down through some 500 folders looking for one &amp;amp; more that is Autofilter highlighted. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This is a slow tedious process that needs improvement - somehow. &lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft