Community Discussions and Support
Truncated HTML display in message reader

I'd have to see an example before I could comment further, sorry. If you have one of these, please locate the .CNM file in your mailbox directory (you can find out the filename by highlighting the message in your new mail folder and pressing <F12> to view its properties), put it in a ZIP file, then send me the ZIP file (it's very important that you do things this way).

Cheers!

-- David --

&lt;p&gt;I&#039;d have to see an example before I could comment further, sorry. If you have one of these, please locate the .CNM file in your mailbox directory (you can find out the filename by highlighting the message in your new mail folder and pressing &amp;lt;F12&amp;gt; to view its properties), put it in a ZIP file, then send me the ZIP file (it&#039;s very important that you do things this way). Cheers! -- David --&lt;/p&gt;

I recently upgraded to 4.41 and find that some messages received in HTML are truncated after a few lines. The only way I can read them is to go to plain text. At first, when I didn't know this was happening, I missed the bulk of several messages received. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is it a bug in this version?

I recently upgraded to 4.41 and find that some messages&amp;nbsp;received in HTML are truncated after a few lines. The only way I can read them is to go to plain text. At first, when I didn&#039;t know this was happening, I&amp;nbsp;missed the bulk of several messages received. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is it a bug in this version?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft