Pegasus Mail Suggestions
high contrast/black background

I am extremely light sensitive and have to use Windows 7 with a high contrast theme of black background with white text.  

Please improve Pegasus Mail's ability to use system colors, and/or provide a built-in theme with black background.  Currently, using the system colors with my theme results in some emails being unreadable in the reader, (black text on black background) and also in the compose window when replying to email with quotations.  The behaviour is somewhat inconsistent and I'm sorry I cannot be more specific than to say that the black background is implemented, but much of the text is black too.  

The buttons and icons could be improved for high contrast with black background by removing the shading.

As a workaround, I can switch to a compromise theme with a gray background that works fairly well, but it is a royal pain to switch back and forth every time I want to check email.  The other alternative is to use the default white background with black text, but this is painful if I use it for long, even with the brightness turned all the way down and wearing my protective dark glasses.

I am a long-time happy Pegasus user, for over a dozen years though I have never created a login here before.  Thank you so much for all your hard work!

<p>I am extremely light sensitive and have to use Windows 7 with a high contrast theme of black background with white text.  </p><p>Please improve Pegasus Mail's ability to use system colors, and/or provide a built-in theme with black background.  Currently, using the system colors with my theme results in some emails being unreadable in the reader, (black text on black background) and also in the compose window when replying to email with quotations.  The behaviour is somewhat inconsistent and I'm sorry I cannot be more specific than to say that the black background is implemented, but much of the text is black too.  </p><p>The buttons and icons could be improved for high contrast with black background by removing the shading.</p><p>As a workaround, I can switch to a compromise theme with a gray background that works fairly well, but it is a royal pain to switch back and forth every time I want to check email.  The other alternative is to use the default white background with black text, but this is painful if I use it for long, even with the brightness turned all the way down and wearing my protective dark glasses.</p><p>I am a long-time happy Pegasus user, for over a dozen years though I have never created a login here before.  Thank you so much for all your hard work!</p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft