Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Source Folder Display on Message Properties

Thnx.  Opened up my eyes. See the folder now !

Thnx.  Opened up my eyes. See the folder now !

I'm trying to research a problem of disappearing Sent Mail that should be in Copies To Self folder - but isn't.

So I try to find it in my entire mailbox.  It is found - but when I click on Message Properties - it doesn't tell me Where in What Folder it is located. 

This would be helpful on the Message Properties display.

<p>I'm trying to research a problem of disappearing Sent Mail that should be in Copies To Self folder - but isn't.</p><p>So I try to find it in my entire mailbox.  It is found - but when I click on Message Properties - it doesn't tell me Where in What Folder it is located.  </p><p>This would be helpful on the Message Properties display. </p>

It is not in properties, because this information is not part of mail (with POP3 and local folders Pegasus may write extra-headers with that "properties" - with IMAP Pegasus can't). So it can't be the solution. In the folder with search results you have an additional column with the folder, where the mail resides.

bye

<p>It is not in properties, because this information is not part of mail (with POP3 and local folders Pegasus may write extra-headers with that "properties" - with IMAP Pegasus can't). So it can't be the solution. In the folder with search results you have an additional column with the folder, where the mail resides.</p><p>bye</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft