International Pegasus Mail
After upgrade Vista to Windows 8

Vielen Dank, Herr Michael. Es hat geklappt.  Mit Ihrer Hilfe wusste ich wo ich sein muesste und konnte auch noch die Funktionsliste unter das Menue eingeschalten.

Jaegers

<p>Vielen Dank, Herr Michael. Es hat geklappt.  Mit Ihrer Hilfe wusste ich wo ich sein muesste und konnte auch noch die Funktionsliste unter das Menue eingeschalten.</p><p>Jaegers</p>

I missed after upgrading the bleu buttons: send-, receive- and send+receive at once.

How can I get them back?

I use Pegasus 4.6.3 german version

Jaegers

<p>I missed after upgrading the bleu buttons: send-, receive- and send+receive at once.</p><p>How can I get them back?</p><p>I use Pegasus 4.6.3 german version</p><p>Jaegers</p>

[quote user="jaegers"]I missed after upgrading the bleu buttons: send-, receive- and send+receive at once.

How can I get them back?

I use Pegasus 4.6.3 german version[/quote]

I wonder why you didn't post your message to the German support forum below this one, but anyway: Go to Extras => Einstellungen => Werkzeugleisten and select POP3 Nutzer for Stil der Werkzeugleiste des Hauptfensters. You may need to restart Pegasus Mail for the change to take effect.

[quote user="jaegers"]I missed after upgrading the bleu buttons: send-, receive- and send+receive at once.<p>How can I get them back?</p><p>I use Pegasus 4.6.3 german version[/quote]</p><p>I wonder why you didn't post your message to the German support forum below this one, but anyway: Go to <em>Extras => Einstellungen => Werkzeugleisten</em> and select <em>POP3 Nutzer</em> for <em>Stil der Werkzeugleiste des Hauptfensters</em>. You may need to restart Pegasus Mail for the change to take effect.</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft