Pegasus Mail Suggestions
My personal pet niggles that can be added to the list for consideration

You can't change priority (or any other property) with mails in IMAP-folders. Times change and so there should be an option to disable this feature or including another cloumn in folderview with the possibility to sort on it ... highlighting the mail should otherwise be enough.

In prieview mode there is no INFO icon.

<p>You can't change priority (or any other property) with mails in IMAP-folders. Times change and so there should be an option to disable this feature or including another cloumn in folderview with the possibility to sort on it ... highlighting the mail should otherwise be enough.</p><p>In prieview mode there is no INFO icon.</p><p> </p>

PM is a great email client, but I have a few issues that are niggling for me:

1: "Important" or high-priority messages are always sorted to the top of the mail box for my IMAP / gmail inbox. Even those that the sender thought were important four or five years ago, and I didn't agree even then. Why not have an option to *not* sort these to the top?

2: Why are some dialog boxes not resizable? I really believe that non-resizable windows should probably be banned by law. Yes I know that it is a bit more effort to get all the attachments and resizing rules right to get sensible resizing of all the components in a window when the window itself is resized, but I can manage it OK.

3: Some actions take several seconds and PM freezes while they happen. Some of these could (or should) be hived off to a separate thread so that user interaction can continue

Thanks

Tim

<p>PM is a great email client, but I have a few issues that are niggling for me:</p><p>1: "Important" or high-priority messages are always sorted to the top of the mail box for my IMAP / gmail inbox. Even those that the sender thought were important four or five years ago, and I didn't agree even then. Why not have an option to *not* sort these to the top?</p><p>2: Why are some dialog boxes not resizable? I really believe that non-resizable windows should probably be banned by law. Yes I know that it is a bit more effort to get all the attachments and resizing rules right to get sensible resizing of all the components in a window when the window itself is resized, but I can manage it OK. </p><p>3: Some actions take several seconds and PM freezes while they happen. Some of these could (or should) be hived off to a separate thread so that user interaction can continue</p><p>Thanks</p><p>Tim </p>

Regarding the Important messages, this is easily remedied. Right-click the message that has been marked as Important and choose Properties from the context menu (or select the message and click the Info icon on the toolbar), and remove the checkmark from 'Is urgent' and click OK. The message can now be sorted normally.

I've not had an issue with the dialog box sizes, but I certainly agree with you about separating processes (such as moving/copying messages) so that Pegasus Mail is not 'Not responding'.

<P>Regarding the Important messages, this is easily remedied. Right-click the message that has been marked as Important and choose Properties from the context menu (or select the message and click the Info icon on the toolbar), and remove the checkmark from 'Is urgent' and click OK. The message can now be sorted normally.</P> <P>I've not had an issue with the dialog box sizes, but I certainly agree with you about separating processes (such as moving/copying messages) so that Pegasus Mail is not 'Not responding'.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft